The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Just a quick thought, can we get direct links to the builds list? You know, RMB on the magnifying glass -> open in new tab, something like warframe-builder.com/Melee_Weapons/Builder/Orthos_prime/Builds?

More examples of descriptions that contributed to the build deletion, without even looking what this build was like:

Super duper damage O_o Super duper damage O_o Super duper damage O_o Super duper damage O_o Super duper damage O_o Super duper damage O_o Super duper damage O_o Super duper damage O_o Super duper damage O_o Super duper damage O_o Super duper damage O_o Super duper damage O_o Super duper damage O_o

Yes, we know. High damage. No need to repeat youself, instead tell us something constructive.

asdasdasdasafgfrtvrtbufbjgbjgjghjasdasdasdasafgfrtvrtbufbjgbjgjghjasdasdasdasafgfrtvrtbufbjgbjgjghjasdasdasdasafgfrtvrtbufbjgbjgjghjasdasdasdasafgfrtvrtbufbjgbjgjghj

Is the comment necessary?

36287.86TOTAL DAMAGE
29030.29BURST DPS

9676.76SUSTAINED DPS

2408.84TOTAL DAMAGE
24088.40BURST DPS

18066.30SUSTAINED DPS

You know, if you'd try to catch my attention instead of giving me numbers I could chech the stats on my own...
Oh, and the name was exact same as the description.

That's it for today. Expect another batch of examples in 2-3 days.

Coming (yet again) with a petition Stoi.

Could the mods Charged/Primed chamber affect the stats shown of the Vectis always? Because well you know that's how in game works.

I guess it could be put with a check box to show the damage increase if you're to implement this to the other snipers aswell.

I hope this isn't much trouble and could be made, any way your answer turns, thanks in advance.

Nope, sorry, its a separate multiplier. Primed chamber doubles the damage, not adding another +100% on top of 265% with Serration.

So I'll see what I can do in the next days. I also updated the builder, see the first post for the changelog.

Burst weapon calculations are always off, because they use a hidden 'refire' time which we aren't provided a value for. AFAIK the RoF listed is the RoF during the burst, not the average/time. So you'd need to calculate how long a burst takes, add the time before you can fire again, and divide the damage per burst by that value.

Unfortunately, as I said, the 'refire' time is not a listed statistic, so would have to be calculated empirically for each weapon.

Besides, IMO damage/burst is a much more important statistic than DPS for burst fire weapons, or any sniper/marksman type weapons.