Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Music De , The Music.....

Deidaku

Hey everyone!

SO I was wondering if DE plans to add more music to the game , expand the soundtrack. because the current battle music is kinda boring and repetitve imo .

Would it be possible to add  specific music for boss battles or faction specific tracks ?

this year will be a deciding factor for this game.....

Yeah, ppl expect a lot from Warframe and it's developers especially this year. Moreover, DE stated so in last livestream, that great changes are coming. 

We'll get a tease of upcoming year with Update 12, I hope it's gonna be epic update. ^^

Edited by darkhades2012

Never played the game, is it good? i've heard it's balls to the wall action tastic

Pretty much.

The only bad thing is that it's shorter than most games. Fun as hell while it lasts, though.

Here's a link to the soundtrack:

DE staff has stated multiple times that there will be more music this year.

source please.

Also it would be cool if each level had different type of music. And then that music divided in to "exploration" and "battle".

Imagine going trough jungle and this is playing

And then when you encounter enemies it turns to this

I mean not exactly this due to copy right reasons but something like it.

source please.

Also it would be cool if each level had different type of music. And then that music divided in to "exploration" and "battle".

Imagine going trough jungle and this is playing

And then when you encounter enemies it turns to this

I mean not exactly this due to copy right reasons but something like it.

Source: posts by DE im too lazy to quote, search the forums about music threads, you will find some yourself, cuz I aint gonna search 10 minutes for you.

I usually listen to the SMT: Nocturne soundtrack while playing.

Found out it fit perfectly to the action.

Stuff like this for example: 

But yeah. I'm waiting on that music. If it's good I may add it to my rotation. Bad thing about MMO/ this sorta game music though is that it will get repetitive and boring quite fast.

There needs to be a lot of variety to keep people from turning off their sound out of boredom. One battle track just ain't gonna cut it. Especially for survival missions or defense missions that can go for over an hour.

Yup, there will indeed be more music heading your way soon.  In fact, we are busy writing some new stuff right now.  We also have some cool engine tech that will allow us to play music in a way that will be far less repetitive than what is currently in the game.

All of this takes time to get right though, so thanks for your patience!

DE_George.