The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are The Tenno Insane?

mynameisd

I mean what kind of sick fucks would put deadly traps ALL over their own homes-beautiful ones at that???

somethings not right i tells ya, were they bored or what? like this is their version of practical jokes lol

they remind me of the adams family

anti-social, geniuses who collect weapons and S#&$?

i'm telling you they're batS#&$ crazy wouldn't be surprsised if they created infested for the luls

I understand how the corpus and grineer feel, they must be creeped the F*** out man?

Just tending to their everyday lives, doing their job, when these OVERPOWERED NINJAS break into their homes and steal stuff, kill a bunch of people and leave like Seeya later *@##$es!! *sigh*

add thieves to that list.

OVERPOWERD NINJA ROBOT SOMETHING

+anti-social geniueses who collect weapons and scraps by thieveing and killing people, ya.

Have a good day in warframe :)

Edited by mynameisd

we as tenno, are never in danger of being attacked (really, grineer and corpus never mess with us), but we attack ships and outposts, killing everything that we find, stealing all that we see.

we are worst than the infested.

infested needs to kill in order to survive, we kill for a hard to get mod or a new shiny weapon.

valkyr with soma, doing bad and crazy s***.

eap9YuG.gif?1

We actually are insane. Ever read Excalibur Prime's Codex entry? It explicitly states that Tenno are outcasts who have ventured into the Void, and have come back to tell the tale, with epic physical prowess to boot. Since the Void seems to defy logic and physics (As stated in the Codex), it would be safe to say that anyone who went in there without protection is insane.

It's my belief that a certain kind of insanity, handled a certain kind of way, is used in the indoctrination of new Tenno. And that it's integral with certain mechanics of how they culture operates.

>_>

Also I'd just like to point out that insanity is not the same thing as terrorist tendencies.  Terrorism is about value systems, insanity is about faulty perceptions or logical processes.

Edited by Momaw

It's my belief that a certain kind of insanity, handled a certain kind of way, is used in the indoctrination of new Tenno. And that it's integral with certain mechanics of how they culture operates.

>_>

Also I'd just like to point out that insanity is not the same thing as terrorist tendencies.  Terrorism is about value systems, insanity is about faulty perceptions or logical processes.

we invade ships,invade towers, kill people, break stuff, make assumptions that grineer and their mining equipment are up to no good,kidnap people, blow things up, and get out like nothing freakin happened...

or spreading terror all across the solar  system

we invade ships,invade towers, kill people, break stuff, make assumptions that grineer and their mining equipment are up to no good,kidnap people, blow things up, and get out like nothing freakin happened...

or spreading terror all across the solar  system

Sorry, I missed your point?  If you were trying to build a case to show that the Tenno are not exactly diplomats, then I agree completely. They have an agenda backed by a significant advantage in power and they don't let social niceties get in the way. But they're not insane. They make plans and carry out those plans. A few examples:

Objective: Prevent Grineer from developing energy weapons

Objective: Prevent Grineer from resolving issues with cloning to improve their military

Objective: Prevent mass production of advanced Corpus proxies such as Jackal and Ambulas.

Objective: Prevent Corpus from reverse-engineering warframe technology

Whether it's morally justified that a lot of people end up chopped into little pieces in the wake of a Tenno re-adjustment is a valuation of life lost during the mission against the valuation of results averted.  Obviously that equation is going to work out differently if you're a Grineer or Corpus goon just doing their job than it is for the space ninjas maintaining the balance of power.

Sorry, I missed your point?  If you were trying to build a case to show that the Tenno are not exactly diplomats, then I agree completely. They have an agenda backed by a significant advantage in power and they don't let social niceties get in the way. But they're not insane. They make plans and carry out those plans. A few examples:

Objective: Prevent Grineer from resolving issues with cloning to improve their military

Objective: Prevent mass production of advanced Corpus proxies such as Jackal and Ambulas.

Whether it's morally justified that a lot of people end up chopped into little pieces in the wake of a Tenno re-adjustment is a valuation of life lost during the mission against the valuation of results averted.  Obviously that equation is going to work out differently if you're a Grineer or Corpus goon just doing their job than it is for the space ninjas maintaining the balance of power.

The insane part is that they never question ANYTHING. They hear "Kill" and then ask "How Bloody?". (not that i mind, just making a point)

What if this was a part of their insainty?? :O

..It's like the pyro from tf2;

And in reality Lotus is "the Sentients" who has possessed their bodies? :O

Edited by mynameisd

tenno are strictly zealous in their moral and neutral task of keeping balance, no faction should hold considerable advantage over the other, doesn´t matter if grineer and corpus are bad they are to stay at a standstill, is not clearly said but i think there systems that doesn´t belong to grineer nor corpus, this are the ones we save by not letting any of the two great powers dominate the systems. thats why we sabotage, kill and destroy. 

tenno are strictly zealous in their moral and neutral task of keeping balance, no faction should hold considerable advantage over the other, doesn´t matter if grineer and corpus are bad they are to stay at a standstill, is not clearly said but i think there systems that doesn´t belong to grineer nor corpus, this are the ones we save by not letting any of the two great powers dominate the systems. thats why we sabotage, kill and destroy. 

Yet we're helping the Grineer taking over the solar system for a Detron.

CMn7hAz.gif