Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

And then have Dragon as the next male frame. We need both of them!

Yeah we need dragon too

Please refrain from bringing  another concept on these threads, because it will bring unwonted arguments.

They have their own threads.

Thank you for your support and comments.

Edited by RedSkittlez

Hold on DE takes suggestions for Warframes and adds them to the game. That is amazing!!!!

to an extent, You know Zephyr, that was a Fan made Concept that DE liked enough to put it ingame, Any cocnept that DE likes enough does have a chance of being put into the game

warframe___weiss_contest_comic_by_redski

By popular request I'm going to do a short comic about Typhus' origins called Bloodlines.

This portrays Typhus before when he was called Weiss (name may change), a warframe that controls blood.

Keep in mind I am making no promises. I am super  busy and this is a project for my off-time for your enjoyment and my own.

Edited by RedSkittlez

warframe___weiss_contest_comic_by_redskiBy popular request I'm going to do a short comic about Typhus' origins called Bloodlines. This portrays Typhus before when he was called Weiss (name may change), a warframe that controls blood.Keep in mind I am making no promises. I am super  busy and this is a project for my off-time for your enjoyment and my own. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F9Q9-Dq4Tc'>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F9Q9-Dq4Tc

Can't wait to read it!!

warframe___weiss_contest_comic_by_redski

By popular request I'm going to do a short comic about Typhus' origins called Bloodlines.

This portrays Typhus before when he was called Weiss (name may change), a warframe that controls blood.

Keep in mind I am making no promises. I am super busy and this is a project for my off-time for your enjoyment and my own.

cool, i'd want to read it

Edited by Hunter126

Would be amazing if Typhus was the big reveal(along with Mios)

theres going to be more then onr reveal. and the Mio was already revealed so more then likely Mios wont be one of them. it would be the best day ever if Typhus was one of the Reveals though.