Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Colour Pallet Colour Ideas.

Xyana

I know, I know, we just got two new colour pallets. Pink ones. Just what we needed. More pink. Because there wasn't enough already. Lets get more. Bah.

How about some more purples and browns. There's a ton of blues, reds, pinks, greens, and yellows. We don't really need more of those. Most definitely purples and browns. Pull some of the purple out of the backgrounds of ship windows. Nice purples in this screen shot.

RDOSsPF.jpg

Edited by Xyana

Your wish is my command! I'll make one up for next week, I'm thinking 50% will be a blend from blue to purple, the other half can be some coffee-chocolate type colors. If you have some color-codes for the colors you'd like me to try and hit with it, feel free to list them here, remembering to keep within the blue/purple/brown theme. I'm also happy to listen to suggestions of names you can come up with. At the moment, I've got nothing that suits the blue-purple-brown theme coming to mind (nothing gross!).

Well, personally I wanted a few yellow-greens, but purples are also direly needed. Instead of a simple straight blue-purple though, maybe two halves or thirds with two sets of varying saturation? As for names, blues and purples sound cold and nightly, and we just had "Daybreak", so... Moonrise? Doesn't much fit the brown though, so just brainstorming here.

Hrm... purple to brown...

What I notice with this swatch (right word right lol?) the brown phases between green-ish tones.

One could argue that certain coffee bean colors are contain green (green coffee bean extract)

name:  Aurora

In the swatch, please include if possible 

R:85

G: 106

B: 88

Good for midton highlights

R: 85

G: 52

B: 58

Good for base tone

Draice pls implement a small palette of metallic colors everyone would love it

I'd love to add metallic colors, but they'll require fancy shader code to get working properly and our Devs are hard at work implementing game-play systems and working on new content. It is something I will raise with them again, a bit further down the track. 

I'd love to add metallic colors, but they'll require fancy shader code to get working properly and our Devs are hard at work implementing game-play systems and working on new content. It is something I will raise with them again, a bit further down the track. 

Pls pls do, as long as it is still in track those are great new .. so much thx

For the Blue-Purple range {59,55,123} - {142,77,183} looks pretty good:

72LcZ.png

For browns both {131,79,18} - {107,65,15} (first line) and {122,63,23} - {101,52,19} (second line) look good:

72LEU.png

Purples

Browns

How about amethyst pallette?

I need this! D:

Good to hear(about both new gameplay systems and possible shiny colors)! 

BTW could you do phased skins for other frames? As I understand its just a shader on existing UV and needs no additional art work 

Also why not orange?

ff6600

ff9933

We've got a lot of yellow, red and consequently orange tints in the Fire and Storm color pickers already. I'd like to focus on colours that we need more of.

Good to hear(about both new gameplay systems and possible shiny colors)! 

BTW could you do phased skins for other frames? As I understand its just a shader on existing UV and needs no additional art work 

Well, it's not outside the realm of possibility, but I can't say when or if another one will be scheduled at this time.