Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Special Package For Ps4

jmthebigman

We all know PS4 players wanted something compareable to Founders.

We also know that they wont be getting excalibur prime, lato prime, skana prime ((this is a fact so do not bring this to this topic))
We also know its highly unlikely that they will add something exclusive.
I came up with the following to make the PS4 players a bit more happy (also to get rid of the once and for all massive amount of new topics regarding this issue without proper suggestions coming from the PS4 Players)

The suggestion:

PS4 Supporters

pack 1:
cost: 20 usd / 18 euro / 14.99 GBP
items:
PS4 Supporting badge1
370 platinum

pack2:
cost: 50 usd / 45 euro / 32,99 GBP
items:
PS4 Supporting badge 1 and 2
Phased syandana skin (no need for steam binding)
Phased Vauban skin (no need for steam binding)
1230 platinum

pack3:
cost: 100 usd /90 euro / 65,99 GBP
items:
PS4 Supporting badge 1,2 and 3
phased syandana skin (no need for steam binding)
phased vauban skin (no need for steam binding)
phased vasto (no need for steam binding)
3210 platinum
Sneak-peak forum specialized for PS4 redesigns, system changes that are different from pc/xb1

pack4:**See note 1 at bottom of my post**
cost: 250 usd / 225 euro /165.99 GBP
items:

PS4 Supporting badge 1,2,3 and 4
phased syandana skin (no need for steam binding)
phased vauban skin (no need for steam binding)
phased vasto (no need for steam binding)
phased akvasto (no need for steam binding)
phased tigris (no need for steam binding)
*entering Lotery for phased ankyros, 10 winners just like pc only 10 avaliable*
8875 platinum
+pre-order pack

and sneak-peak forum access

PS4 badges wont be displayed on the forum, however their group name will be changed to: PS4 Supporter

============
your opinions?

[i will not change the name supporter to founder, this was suggested in another topic by a few players [ps4 and pc], this topic was closed because it got derailed, guess what it was about :P ]

Edits::
edit1:
**note1**
Considering Sony only allows sale items to 150usd the 4th pack could be tweaked to a price of 150 usd and 5325 platinum.
150/250 = 0.6
0.6*8875plat = 5325 [end of note 1]

Edited by jmthebigman

But the question is...  Are those phased items really worth that much?  Seems like a hell of allot of money.

Cal, Skana, Lato Prime were not worth that much either. It's the same deal as with overpriced Kickstarter games, where you can pay $150 for crashing bunch of pixels if you want.

I-aint-Even-mad.gif

I ain't even mad either.  lol.

But the question is...  Are those phased items really worth that much?  Seems like a hell of allot of money.

Considering they're exclusive to PC and those who have steam, and can only be obtained with real money now.... yes-ish for PS4 players.

Also I would be totally fine with packs like these.

Cal, Skana, Lato Prime were not worth that much either. It's the same deal as with overpriced Kickstarter games, where you can pay $150 for crashing bunch of pixels if you want.

Considering they're exclusive to PC and those who have steam, and can only be obtained with real money now.... yes-ish for PS4 players.

Also I would be totally fine with packs like these.

That's true guys...  I also forgot about that big chunk of platinum too.

I'd ask for something different than the phased pack, since the Steam one is colored Turquoise only.  Something similar but with color customization would be nice.

I-aint-Even-mad.gif

I ain't even mad either. lol.

But the question is... Are those phased items really worth that much? Seems like a hell of allot of money.

No, but then again neither were Excal Prime, Lato Prime, and Skana Prime. They were nice, at the time slightly ahead of the base gear, but certainly not overpowering. People threw money into the Founders to back the game, get in on the Closed Beta, and get some Plat/Bling out of it. And did so before things really got going.

IMO the pissing an moaning about Founder "exclusives" has the same note of people who missed a KickStarter window.

Edited by Brasten

I-aint-Even-mad.gif

I ain't even mad either.  lol.

Oh my god, that dog. I just want to cuddle him/her!

This sounds like a more reasonable idea, yes. 

PS4 player here, This is the exact kind of thing I as a PS4 player would wont!  I don't expect to get the fonder stuff as I was not a fonder, but then the PS4 players need to get some love too.  Might even change the title to "PS4 Early Adopter" as we did not found the game.  Only thing I would say is they would have to change the price of the last pack from $250 to $150 as the as the PSN Store can only sell items priced at $150 and under... yah a Sony rule,  not that I would not pay $250 for it.

Seeing how the $50 USD pack gives only 1000 platinum now...I would want my 230 platinum difference. Should be given to anyone that has bought their packs already.

sorry pal but also pc players pay 50 usd for 1000 plat.

this what you see listed were founder amount of plat for price. and in this list i kept them, even the prices, only changed the items this to make it fair.

PS4 player here, This is the exact kind of thing I as a PS4 player would wont!  I don't expect to get the fonder stuff as I was not a fonder, but then the PS4 players need to get some love too.  Might even change the title to "PS4 Early Adopter" as we did not found the game.  Only thing I would say is they would have to change the price of the last pack from $250 to $150 as the as the PSN Store can only sell items priced at $150 and under... yah a Sony rule,  not that I would not pay $250 for it.

then the platinum amount needs to be tweaked down for that pack to be in line to 5325. (60% of the price so 60% of the plat)

edit:

To be honest, I comply with this. You have it harder than we do when it comes to exclusive skins. However since they are exclusive I am not sure that they can just pull it out, Valve's event sale contract with them. I do however want this out fully :D

they could talk with valve, for example they could get royalties (10% or something)

Edited by jmthebigman

As a PS4 player the only thing I would care for would be the sneak peak access. At this point...4 months since the game released on PS4, there is no way to distinguish the real PS4 Day 1 supporters with this. I say thanks to the PC Founders that paid and helped this game gain traction so that its even available for me on the PS4. Lets just move on. Work on something worthwhile like update syncs and cross play so this game can get even bigger.

sorry pal but also pc players pay 50 usd for 1000 plat.

this what you see listed were founder amount of plat for price. and in this list i kept them, even the prices, only changed the items this to make it fair.

If I am correct the founder pack was also available from the beginning so if you missed that extra 320 plat then it was on you. This makes it unfair to me, a player that has already given up $50 and would have to give up another $50 just to get a PS4 supporter badge and an extra 320 platinum.

If I am correct the founder pack was also available from the beginning so if you missed that extra 320 plat then it was on you. This makes it unfair to me, a player that has already given up $50 and would have to give up another $50 just to get a PS4 supporter badge and an extra 320 platinum.

if we wanted more plat besides the founder packs 50 usd would give us 1000 plat.

also if you spend 50 usd for this you won't get 320 plat because you already got 1000 plat from a previous purchase.

if we wanted more plat besides the founder packs 50 usd would give us 1000 plat.

also if you spend 50 usd for this you won't get 320 plat because you already got 1000 plat from a previous purchase.

Adding a Supporter/Founder pack at this stage of the game is not fair to anyone that has bought any packs at this point. We could have used our money that we have already spent to buy any of those packs. This is why to me it is pointless to add this now. 

Adding a Supporter/Founder pack at this stage of the game is not fair to anyone that has bought any packs at this point. We could have used our money that we have already spent to buy any of those packs. This is why to me it is pointless to add this now. 

Perhaps others would think otherwise. its most likely this or a package that got the same build without exclusives or nothing at all. needless to remind you it also includes cheaper plat-cash ratio. (can only been done once, and ofc the upgrades)

Perhaps others would think otherwise. its most likely this or a package that got the same build without exclusives or nothing at all. needless to remind you it also includes cheaper plat-cash ratio. (can only been done once, and ofc the upgrades)

I wouldn't doubt there are some that won't agree with me. And you are right, some people would buy these packs just to get the extra platinum. But speaking for myself, I would have bought the more expensive package to get the exclusive access. I guess I'll just stand in front of the minority of PS4 players that think this is pointless now.