Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Melee 2.0 Anticipation Megathread

gaurdianaq

BTAyYhh.gif

Am I hyping right?

Soma!

Killed by anything, I really hate that gun, was mastery fodder for me.

Anyways I doubt I make much use of Melee 2.0, I play a long range sniper/bowman OR Gorgon spray'n'prayer OR Detron spammer.

No hypes from me.

too bad its going to be awesome!

I mean did you see that scythe animation!

not coming out this week.

maybe next week? nope, next month.

de postponed it before due to hype not meeting demand, so they postponed it more.

guess what? hype doesn't meet demand x2.

better postpone it again.

Killed cuz you all are

YOU_cb6f2f_2475952.gif

2qav5mc.gif

The release date of Mellee 2.0 is based on our total RNG. yolo.

Edited by Ritchel

I don't mind the wait if they delivered what they promised. If they are putting their heart into making sure there is variety and fun in melee (all those animations they're going to have to do), I could wait a few updates for it.

Don't think they've done anything so large-scale since the supposed Ash Bladestorm re-haul (which was crazy to begin with), but if it is for real this time... I'll wait.

I don't care when, but of course not that too long. Can even wait until end of April if still needs tweaking.

I just don't want bugs... I don't mean absolutely no bugs at all because sh*t can happen. Just no huge bug like I stop attacking somehow or cannot equip other weapons.

Give Melee 2.0 another month at least. I seriously doubt it'll be ready. The dev team keeps adding stuff to it. I'm not holding out hope for it being released this month, and it wouldn't surprise me if it didn't come out next month.

I really can't wait for Melee 2.0. The only weapons worth a damn are Glaive(Throwing) and Galatine(OP Charge Attack).Bringing this system in will really get some depth in the Melee combat :)

Pretty much this.
I think DE needs to stop with the secrecy and talk to the players more, have more polls, release stats on weapons before Reinforcements so we can tell them exactly what we want and save them a few hotfixes. With melee 2.0 they haven't told us exactly what they're doing and the new features and asked the community what they want to see what options they should keep or not.

I think the best step is communication.

Exactly. Ex...actly. Although they are doing an amazing job, a lot of people get let down because they rode the Hype train too long D:, or they are crazy, lousy, over-expecting freeloading jerks :p.

DE's glue is it's players. Players give ideas all over the forums. I really hope i'm not asking for too much, but DE needs to ask us War-heads some questions, get some polls up, and as stated, tell us about the stats of weapons (@^@)

THq :D