Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invasion Battlepay And Affinity Nerf

Chaosdreamer

Hi , You probably noticed those little change , about the XP and invasion being more greedy than usual...

I noticed for the XP since yesterday since i had nothing to rank up before...(you know the waiting wall...) I went in all kind 

of mission still not finding good way to get the XP i was used to have , I hope "this is a bug" and be fixed in tommorow

update,now let's tal about the invasion , what those reward really 10k? on the last planet? This need a fix 

Did you notice any others changes? Seem like we have to check ourself of every change now since DE is not giving full

changelog/updatelog 

As Topic says... anything to say about it, DE?

Why did you not communicate all those changes that impact the game and balancing, we got used to, so heavily?

Didn't you promise to communicate more with the community... especially about important things?

You know.. in the end we will always figure it out that something is off.

Your move.

RIP Invasions Battlepay

35k (max possible credits reward atm) credits per 5 runs.

1 (ONE!) (no seriously, just one) Orokin Cell on Outer Terminus (currently).

Now it's completely useless to run them besides obtaining the Detron for those who don't own it yet.

Battlepay changes not mentioned on any recent update/hotfix.

Even with all my respect for DE, you must me blind to not see that the "bad" changes (it's not the first slealh nerf) weren't put in there intentionally.

Less credits for Invasions and Outbreaks, XP nerf, things like that.

Damage on some Weapons and Sentinel Abilities to name just a few. There were more undocumented stealth changes lately (won't say nerf here) than stuff in the official Patchnotes of U12 -.-

Sometimes they forget, sometimes stuff gets tweaked without client updates.

But the biggest reason i would say:

Delay the rage that comes after every addition or tweak.

It was nerfed like two days ago. I think, that DE should be already aware of the raging community. They are saying nothing, there is no statement, therefore "Ye, we nerfed it, whattcha gunna do 'bout it?"

Guest CrimsonCrown

Haven't noticed any nerfs. But then again I don't play invasion and I have enough weapons and mastery to care less about leveling crap weapons.

Then you can take your showing off elsewhere.

This may not seem much coming from a PS4 player (though do keep in mind there was a time that I was a PC player before my system eroded with time into being unable to play anymore), but take a break if things get too rough. We on the the Playstation are behind, so these sort of threads are rather thankful. In a way, as cruel as it may be, your (the PC players') suffering causes us to prepare and expect. Our invasions are still able to pay out 50k and all that jazz, so those of us "in the know" have been stockpiling.

So, on the behalf of those unable to say it: Thank you for alerting those behind.

This may not seem much coming from a PS4 player (though do keep in mind there was a time that I was a PC player before my system eroded with time into being unable to play anymore), but take a break if things get too rough. We on the the Playstation are behind, so these sort of threads are rather thankful. In a way, as cruel as it may be, your (the PC players') suffering causes us to prepare and expect. Our invasions are still able to pay out 50k and all that jazz, so those of us "in the know" have been stockpiling.

So, on the behalf of those unable to say it: Thank you for alerting those behind.

Yes, yes, now go and play around with your forewarning like it's that show "Early Edition". Anyways, happy grindingforresourcestopreparefortheimpendingdropratenerfpocalypse.