Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Devstream #23!

[DE]Rebecca

They said it was just a wireframe, ie very rough mockup.

I mean if that is what (a grid of buttons) replacing the solar map it is a terrible, terrible idea. But if it is something that pops-up when you click play now... eeeh, not that terrible but there are better "select mission" menus schemas out there.

note: I didn't watch the stream so some clarification would be nice.

Edited by KONAir

Play Now Rough Mockup:

k3mmark.jpg

Thanks Again!

What exactly am i looking at here? Is that how the new menu UI will look like with the introduction of the Hubs? Or is this some tablet app?

Because if it's the former it looks quite cumbersome..

Edited by Othergrunty

What exactly am i looking at here? Is that how the new menu UI will look like with the introduction of the Hubs? Or is this some tablet app?

Because if it's the former it looks quite cumbersome..

The way I understood it is that this is just a "quickplay" option. You can use it if you're new and don't really know what you're supposed to do, or if you just want a suggestion of what to do next, or whatever. I don't think this is the whole menu UI.

The way I understood it is that this is just a "quickplay" option. You can use it if you're new and don't really know what you're supposed to do, or if you just want a suggestion of what to do next, or whatever. I don't think this is the whole menu UI.

Seems badly crowded and unintuitive to me. It throws all these unexplained little parts at the screen with lots of ways to make errors.

I think for a quickplay option they should rather make pannels you can switch between with large notable arrows to the side and a big headline saying what that pannel is for.

Edited by Othergrunty