Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Update 12.3 Anticipation Megathread

WolfHaley55

Candy will start dropping from enemies instead of ammos. Gotta love them

I was going to make an acid joke about developer King and their attempts to Trademark the word Candy... but they seem to have withdrawn that application the US at least. They're still holding it in Europe.

Today we will get one weapon and some fixes, maybe the "Three Grineer Clowns of Death". Just hope they will drop something useful not Brakk ( Yeah I know Brakk is great, I have it and I will farm it if they will release AkBrakk, TwinBrakk, or some other name that contains dual Brakks)

I just hope the melee 2.0 and Vay Hek will be released next week, but I would tell its possible they will release it the week after that. It will be called probably Update 12.5 (Like when Oberon was released) 

Eh, Not getting hopes too high.

I'm rather betting(figuratively) on:

Either 2 Primes or a Prime and a new Frame (standard number of Prime Weapons... expecting Scindo).

More changes to Prime Drop rates in the void. Some things completely removed from Void acquisition and moved someplace else.

A new mission type

~4 nerfs, 1-2 will be announced

Possibly a new method of getting Void keys or Void Access

An Event chain with glimpses of the Death Squad throughout and a final battle with them and their boss. With a weapon or BP as a reward at the end.

Clan Tech weapon(s) or 3 Tenno reinforcements

More info about Tethra(sp) possibly

It's a Wednesday, so yeah I'm expecting a hotfix/content update today.

Cool your jets though, it's 2:40 AM currently in London Ontario, Canada (where DE is based) so the workday hasn't started yet for them. The update usually gets deployed around 5 PM onwards their time.

London Ontario? I thought they were in Quebec?

Time to go pay a visit! It's 1:40 PM right at this moment. And according to my experience, updates usually doesn't come till 5 or 6 PM.

I live in Ottawa Ontario.