The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Update 12.3 Anticipation Megathread

WolfHaley55

Tenno Katanas or the Grinlock spin-off pistols they showed off are today. Either way, we're getting ANOTHER BLOODY CLANTECH.

Grineer Death Squad as well, eh, seems fun. Hopefully one drops the Brakk (can't wait to grind 10 cells)

Melee 2.0 and Vay Hek will come out at the same time ie 12.5. Eh.

Edited by nightrunner_ks

*sips*

So... how we doing everyone? That death squad huh... I wonder if they'll be hard core death or squishy like Stalker.

they will be hardcore death and then nerfed because impossible to beat, and then hardcore again ... and so on ... history repeats itself

Tenno Katanas or the Grinlock spin-off pistols they showed off are today. Either way, we're getting ANOTHER BLOODY CLANTECH.

Grineer Death Squad as well, eh, seems fun. Hopefully one drops the Brakk (can't wait to grind 10 cells)

Melee 2.0 and Vay Hek will come out at the same time ie 12.5. Eh.

I REALLY hope it won't be more clantech... That's all we've been getting since U12. We haven't gotten a SINGLE non-clantech weapon since then.

Edited by Braken

The only thing that really irritates me about these situations is DE's lack of communication when it comes to delayed update releases. I'm fine with bigger updates coming late, but I don't like being left in the dark. Usually they are so good at communication with their playerbase.

My guess is that the death squad is so powerful that the only way to beat them is with the sword of a thousand formas.

o-m-g. Each forma is like a puzzle piece, when put together they form the sword of a thousand formas! :D

I don't have enough formas then... I'll just go cry with my two formas in a corner.