The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Most Badass Ever In Warframe

Llyssa

I'm on it!

Later because I'm tired and it's time for bed.

10707913_302338796635938_357011319_n.jpg

I only worked on it for a few minutes and I'm not the best with posing or perspective but I hope I captured his heroism.

Also this is the first time I've ever drawn a comic please be gentle

Edit: Do you hear that? It's the sound of that Prova screaming for someone to put it out of its misery. 

Edited by LevitatingNarwhal

Prod Crewman #263337451 dashed down the steps, technocyte spores and pods crunching under his boots as he ran. Electricity from his Prova arcing back and forth along the weapon. he brushed past the Tenno assisting them in eradicating the scourge of the infested from this sector. He didn't need her. She was only their last line of defense. Only there to assist if all Corpus were to fall.

That would not happen today.

He bounded into action, pushing past the fallen, infected bodies of his fellow Corpus and rushed straight at the abomination known only as "Phorid." With a warcry befitting a Rhino, he leaped, smashing the beast's mangled face with his Prova. It only seemed to anger the beast, it swiping and knocking him to the side. He stood up, fueled by only rage now, ignoring the pain he felt as he leaped back into action, swinging with the fury of a thousand Tenno. He dodged the beasts swipes and paid no attention to its earshattering cries.

Sliding under the colossal mass of flesh and armor, he shoved the Prova into the soft flesh of its belly, giving it a firm shock as he slid out the other side, jumping onto the horror's back and holding on as tightly as he could, striking again and again at the weak flesh he could find. being bucked off and onto the ground, he rolled to lessen the damage taken and sprung to his feet, charging Phorid head on and whacking away at the "face" that he could see. After what seemed like an eternity, Prod Crewman #263337451 was covered in infested blood, his Prova bent only slightly as the beast fell. He paid no attention to the Tenno that had been watching, and simply moved on to his next conquest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh my god, I just found this.

A little while back, I was on a Phorid Assassination mission, and while no prodmen came to 1v1 him, there WAS one awesome bastard later on who held off 20 of so Infested singlehandedly while I was reviving my downed friend.

Prod Crewman lives again?

But no, seriously, what if DE secretly added a script that on Infested missions, one in 1,000 or so Prodmen become badasses?

Found these in my screenshot folder:

hETLcGO.jpgZ0tbLWz.jpgEGLiDZ1.jpg

More like the Croc Hunter reincarnated as a Crewman that hunts infested... prodman: "Crickey its a rare ancient disruptor. I don't think its seen me yet. Going to sneak up on it and wack it with my prova. -wack- its angry now!"

• 2 weeks later...