Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Music Preview!

[DE]George

Can you guys make the Warframe music purchasable? I'd buy it.

Also, can the sound guys tell us what they use to get those instrument sounds? Are they pre-recorded or do they make everything in-house?

Edited by Kloaked

Sounds great.

In the past we have tried to make each faction have their own musical “themes” with varying results. ..

Keep in mind, however, that we could use some TENNO music too. We are, after all, the protagonists.

I really enjoy Warframe's sound design. So don't take this the wrong way... I've been playing Warframe listening to (2013) Shadow Warrior's soundtrack. It's a fantastic combination of traditional japanese-esque instruments, orchestra and contemporary rock'n'roll epic badassery.

To everyone that enjoys both the theme of this game and good music, I fully recommend listening to that. Maybe it could serve as an inspiration for George too...

Keep up the great work, G.

Hi Everyone,

It has been a long time since new music has been put into the game.  A lot of you have also been asking when we will get new music in the game in various forum posts.  Well, I am happy to announce that we have a new set of Grineer music coming your way! 

As some of you already know, we have been reworking the way music plays in the game engine from a code standpoint.  We want the music in the game to feel more dynamic and less repetitive.  We are still working on some of this, but it is in fact closer than ever.

In the past we have tried to make each faction have their own musical “themes” with varying results.  But with this new set you will definitely only hear certain themes and instruments used for certain enemy factions (i.e. Grineer music will sound different than Corpus music, etc).  With that being said, the first new set of music going into the game will be for the Grineer and we have included a short sample of what it will sound like below to whet your appetite.

So... Hang In There, New Music Is Imminent™ 

DE_George.

https://soundcloud.com/warframedev/new-grineer-music-preview

I mute in-game music and play my own, so this is completely irrelevant to me!!!

<.<

>.>

*downloads track and adds it to playlist*

*sets on repeat*