Sign in to follow this  
[DE]George

New Music Preview!

In the past we have tried to make each faction have their own musical “themes” with varying results.  But with this new set you will definitely only hear certain themes and instruments used for certain enemy factions (i.e. Grineer music will sound different than Corpus music, etc).  

That'll probably help us actually notice that drive, yes. Not to be a jerk or a tone-deaf fool, but I honestly never even realized that was a music design intention till this point.

What in particular are you going for in terms of 'unique sounds' for all three current factions? I'm guessing themed music for the infested maps would be fun.

• Upvote 4

Yeah! That's the kind of Music Warframe needs!

Strings could be a bit louder imho.

When ure done don't forget to release the OST for download ^^

Edited by Namacyst
  • Upvote 12

My guess for Corpus is that they're gonna have some sort of futuristic music. While Grineer have the loud drums and such, indicating power, Corpus would have some sort of music that indicates lots of technology and intelligence. And Infested... No idea.

• Upvote 6

I listened to the clip and it sounded fantastic. Dark, war-like, and foreboding, just like the Grineer are themselves. I look forward to hearing it implemented in the game, as well as the other music themes for the other races.

• Upvote 2

Can't wait to hear the corpus stuff, different sci-fi sounds i'd guess. Anyway is there any chance for a Grineer barbershop quartet no. 1 single "Tenno Skoom," cause that would be awesome

• Upvote 10

dem horns! I dig, very nice work! got the classic drums in the background, always reminds me of grineer

Epic. I might actually turn the music back on for once. It's been so long I forgot what it sounds like now. :o

• Upvote 3

My guess for Corpus is that they're gonna have some sort of futuristic music. While Grineer have the loud drums and such, indicating power, Corpus would have some sort of music that indicates lots of technology and intelligence. And Infested... No idea.

infested would be Heavy Metal with Death Screams

• Upvote 1

Too much Hollywood, too little Tenno =( Not very Warframe-y in my opinion, but if it's the general direction DE wants to go- at least the Sci-Fi-Japan music will stay, right?

• Upvote 2