Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

There is a megathread for this. And I already voted. You silly little munchkin.

hey i just want warframe to be on the top because the more people who play it means the more money DE gets which means more jobs which means faster updates which means i get to have more fun

Wow, I don't see how they could even get close to Warframe...we all know how to grind by now, so this should be a cinch xP

Anyways, voted! Come on my fellow Tenno, let's make this a win!

This is the battle of our lives, my fellow Tenno, withier we win or loose it was an honor to fight along side all of you. *single manly tear.*

Brother raise your head and wipe your brow, the fight still rages. We still have untill Wednesday. Let Wednesday be not only a celebration for U13 but also a Glorious and honorable victory in the semifinals. FIGHT MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, FOR THE LOTUS, FOR OUR FALLEN COMRADES, FOR... THE... TENNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Senketsu_

hey i just want warframe to be on the top because the more people who play it means the more money DE gets which means more jobs which means faster updates which means i get to have more fun

Lol, the vote isn't going to end up giving us faster updates... 

This thread isn't needed. The megathread is fine.

This is the battle of our lives, my fellow Tenno, withier we win or loose it was an honor to fight along side all of you. *single manly tear.*

Brother... I WILL FIGHT ALONGSIDE YOU FOR GLORY MY FRIEND!!!

Nooo!

WE FIGHT TO WIN! AND EVEN WHEN WE'RE LOSING WE WILL FIGHT WITH ALL THAT WE HAVE TILL ITS FINALLY OVER!