Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Okay sorry, I just really do not want warframe to lose because of cheaters.

If it makes you feel any better, they're going to use the same strategy to try to beat other games if they win this round. Which means they're going to upset an awful lot of people.

The prestige of getting the award will not nearly make up for the indignity of cheating to get it, so they'll lose in the end, even if they win.

Let them win. It's not like winning this will help them fix their S#&$ty servers. ^_^

Lol they're laughing at us, yet we still have better servers compared to them and no one still hasn't spent $10k on this game yet...or have they? o_0

I would agree that Vindictus could probably use the win more than Warframe. Warframe has had some good advertisement on steam and the playstation store. Vindictus has always struggled with advertisement and getting new players.

I am actually kind of getting tired of people saying Warframe is in open beta. It gets content updates just like Vindictus does (only more often). The difference is that DE does not really know where they are going with the game and is still experimenting heavily with some of their systems (I have high hopes for them). WoW made some fairly large changes in some of its newest expansions but no one would say its in beta. I consider Warframe  released but will continue to see changes until it defines where its going.

Let them win. It's not like winning this will help them fix their S#&$ty servers. ^_^

Lol they're laughing at us, yet we still have better servers compared to them and no one still hasn't spent $10k on this game yet...or have they? o_0

better servers? We are the servers...

I think I'm crazy.

I feel like DE would love this showdown because there's less attention on Melee 2.0 now; less of a hype backlash against the new system.

Oh hell what am I saying?  Come on Tenno!  Grab your weapons and zorencopter into the fray!

If it makes you feel any better, they're going to use the same strategy to try to beat other games if they win this round. Which means they're going to upset an awful lot of people.

The prestige of getting the award will not nearly make up for the indignity of cheating to get it, so they'll lose in the end, even if they win.

Especially since the point of the contest is the get publicity. They will be getting negative publicity for their antics.

steam shows the current player count at 445 in game. I don't think Vindictus has more than 2-3k active members. From looking around the internet, the general census is that Vindictus is basically dead. I think they are using scripts to win this straw poll and they will continue to win because they are cheating for publicity to promote their game. The best part will be when people try the game and tell them the game sucks. 

http://steamcommunity.com/app/212160

Didn't think everyone would get so galvanized about this. *golf claps*

Of course I voted too. I've played Vindictus for a very, very long time but thanks to a few horribly stupid choices by Nexon, I've pretty much left it behind me.

I would agree that Vindictus could probably use the win more than Warframe. Warframe has had some good advertisement on steam and the playstation store. Vindictus has always struggled with advertisement and getting new players.

I am actually kind of getting tired of people saying Warframe is in open beta. It gets content updates just like Vindictus does (only more often). The difference is that DE does not really know where they are going with the game and is still experimenting heavily with some of their systems (I have high hopes for them). WoW made some fairly large changes in some of its newest expansions but no one would say its in beta. I consider Warframe  released but will continue to see changes until it defines where its going.

...but what this person says IS kind of true. Vindictus on its own is a -good game-, and could use some advertising. Either way, I did vote for Warframe so here's hoping.