The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Dear Mabinogi Community,

I know that you are stalking this topic.

Here is a virtual hug for you.

7TjKm.gif

If you loose this competition: You were very tough opponents and you have my respect.

If you win this competition: Congratulations on your victory. Was a hard and interesting fight.

Just another friendly reminder that It's time we stop reading their forums. We don't need to read their forums to win. And reading their forums is only creating more drama. Let's not even talk about Nexon from this point onward.

I propose we stop reading their forums. Let them say whatever they want to say. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise Booben ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

From what i can see there are far worse comments here than there

And as a community moderator you shouldnt be posting things that would cause trouble

This 'flame-dousing' is taking the toll of me.*le-sigh*

FOR THE LAST TIME:

- STOP MAKING ACCOUNT ON THEIR FORUM AND POST THERE FOR NOW! Do I need to call names? I no longer care about ToS atm

- NO NAME CALLING, FLAMING, TROLLING, TRASH TALKING, OR GOING TO THEIR FORUM TO BOAST!

- Let MMOBOMB decided which is using bots (even though I suspect both of sides are using it) and the actual votes.

- CALM THE F*** DOWN. IT'S JUST A POLLING FOR POTATO'S SAKE!

.....................And this is why people asked me to avoid this forum. For a moment I regret decided to be active at this forum. Sheesh.

Anyway, please respect both good people on both sides that are talking hard to make a truce about this matter.

Don't.soil.our.name.any.further.

Got it?

.......I'm out. So tired of this bull.

For Mabinogi people, we're deeply sorry that things are going down this way, again.

I do sincerely hope in the future we can have a good relation and put this whole poll matter behind both of us.

And good luck.

Its fine if they post on our forums

Most of them are nice enough

Some of them are idiots but thats the same for both sides

This is the kind of post that goes ignored

People here are asking for rewards and would take one if given but still call it a bribe when mabi was rewarding its own players

Ignoring the rest of the situation after

The warframe community was on that same edge

We all know if mabi wins WF will be voting against it for the most part unless someone here can convince them otherwise

Either way ill be voting WF and getting as many as possible to vote for WF too

yeah i know just felt like pointing up the obvious, it does even its self out though anyways so it doesn't really matter

[size=6]Here is the "Botting situation"[/size]

7Tl1R.png

Thats amazing

"ONLY" 80 Votes

The impact will be minor O.o

Edit:

[size=5]We have nothing to fear. Be strong, Tenno.[/size]

This 'flame-dousing' is taking the toll of me.*le-sigh*

FOR THE LAST TIME:

- STOP MAKING ACCOUNT ON THEIR FORUM AND POST THERE FOR NOW! Do I need to call names? I no longer care about ToS atm

- NO NAME CALLING, FLAMING, TROLLING, TRASH TALKING, OR GOING TO THEIR FORUM TO BOAST!

- Let MMOBOMB decided which is using bots (even though I suspect both of sides are using it) and the actual votes.

- CALM THE F*** DOWN. IT'S JUST A POLLING FOR POTATO'S SAKE!

.....................And this is why people asked me to avoid this forum. For a moment I regret decided to be active at this forum. Sheesh.

Anyway, please respect both good people on both sides that are talking hard to make a truce about this matter.

Don't.soil.our.name.any.further.

Got it?

.......I'm out. So tired of this bull.

For Mabinogi people, we're deeply sorry that things are going down this way, again.

I do sincerely hope in the future we can have a good relation and put this whole poll matter behind both of us.

And good luck.

BUT!!!!

This is still awesome

7Tl1R.png

Thats amazing

"ONLY" 80 Votes

The impact will be minor O.o

Edit:

I am kinda stunned, i had actually expected more... what this tells me is that we actually, in fact, legitimately, more or less rallied a more than 10k vote comeback in just a few hours.

holy crap.

I am kinda stunned, i had actually expected more... what this tells me is that we actually, in fact, legitimately, more or less rallied a more than 10k vote comeback in just a few hours.

holy crap.

yes, because we are tenno, we love warframe. 

i hope this is a proof for mods to ready better for the next battle.

imagine the outcome if DE actually informed about the poll before, not in the last second.

next panel incoming!

to the hype train megathread!

Pxxv0XJ.gif?1

Edited by omega_phoenix