Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

We got redtext! woot!

If they will post this everyday till monday, we can win.

also:

"Also, as requested by fans of both games, we’re restarting the Ragnarok Online/Mabinogi vote. We’ll be carefully monitoring the IP traffic on this one, as well as the above two polls, so as to provide as fair a vote as possible and give fans of both games a chance to proudly represent their games. This doesn’t mean you can’t vote from multiple computers in your home, for instance; if we see 4 votes from one location, we won’t take action. If we see 400, on the other hand, then all bets are off."

that's... interesting.

I got some friends that still play APB, because they say Warframe is "too speedy and repetitive".

Meanwhile, they would spend hours and hours, just driving in circles in a garbage truck in APB.

I'm sorry, I can't do that.

Garbage truck troll vs. Space Ninja? Space ninja all the way.

It's insulting to even see the vote that close. lol
DE puts real effort into Warframe. APB failed hard once already, and is just something someone is trying to milk for some extra pocket change.

Edited by Jathniel

Where APB really shines is its amazing customization, but despite this, it was really laggy(maybe because of the fact they had no Asia server?) and the really irritating cash weapons..

Warframe still has my vote!

Be really awesome if we had somewhat the same amount of customization from APB in Warframe.. I can imagine myself designing different decals and just pasting them all over my frames, like some awesome tribal tattoos

The customization is the only thing good in APB ;) They added in one year less content then DE does in 1 Month, Bugs rarly get fixed, the performence is worse after every Patch, The prices for Weapons, Kits and so on are way too high, Weapons for Real Money are mostly more powerful then the free Versions (and then there are Reskins for 30€ with exact the same Stats as free Variants, its rly just a Skin). The Devs do't care about the Community and much much more.

So i don't even have to think about it, Warframe clearly wins.

Edited by Evers

I feel like we probably have every other game we've gone up against voting against us as well as APB. The Warframe polls always seem to get the most votes.

I know for a fact there's been Vindictus crybabies going on there and voting for APB just because they lost...but don't worry, we got Red Text which if he plays the cards right in the last 15 minutes of the voting he'll make another red text in global telling everyone to go and vote...that IF things go bad...they seem fine for now.

After close to 2,136 hours invested into APB:R, the only weapon that I would consider "P2W" was the NHVR Scout because it was the only gun in the game that had near perfect accuracy when jumping at all ranges. However, they changed that a few patches ago so you'll only be able to hit people in close range just like the majority of other weapons. I've used every single weapon in the game and none of them are any more capable of killing people than the weapons you unlock through contacts.

Many other points brought up such as performance getting worse with every patch and latceny and whatnot, I completely and unfortunately agree. APB is currently losing with 44% right now. :'[

Edited by Blizzie

I know for a fact there's been Vindictus crybabies going on there and voting for APB just because they lost...but don't worry, we got Red Text which if he plays the cards right in the last 15 minutes of the voting he'll make another red text in global telling everyone to go and vote...that IF things go bad...they seem fine for now.

You do realize, I play both Vindictus and Warframe and I voted for Warfarme in the Warframe vs APB. Warfarme won vs Vindictus, ok then Warframe won. I'm glad, since I like both games. But nobody has a "grudge" that Vindictus lost. In fact we don't even care lol, in the end it's just a vote. You guys are paranoid and delusional.

Edited by TheFinalEpic

You do realize, I play both Vindictus and Warframe and I voted for Warfarme in the Warframe vs APB. Warfarme won vs Vindictus, ok then Warframe won. I'm glad, since I like both games. But nobody has a "grudge" that Vindictus lost. In fact we don't even care lol, in the end it's just a vote. You guys are paranoid and delusional.

http://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/348432-mmobomb-ultimate-f2p-showdown-tournament/page__view__findpost__p__3610005

Oh, I'm sure that a lot of them has already forgotten about it.

But there are in fact some individuals who are still butthurt and want to see us lose.

---

Also, it's looking good  for us... but the poll is still up for a while

Edited by WEREsandrock

There's at least one sore loser that I saw on the APB forum who took it upon himself to speak for the Vindictus community asking for help in taking Warframe down.  But it's obvious he was an outlier.

Of course the entirety of the Vindictus community doesn't hold a grudge.  The mere notion that they would is stupid.

The customization is the only thing good in APB ;) They added in one year less content then DE does in 1 Month, Bugs rarly get fixed, the performence is worse after every Patch, The prices for Weapons, Kits and so on are way too high, Weapons for Real Money are mostly more powerful then the free Versions (and then there are Reskins for 30€ with exact the same Stats as free Variants, its rly just a Skin). The Devs do't care about the Community and much much more.

So i don't even have to think about it, Warframe clearly wins.

*sigh* I remember when GamersFirst was really into the community, like DE is to Warframe.

They posted every day, answered alot of questions, was surprisingly transparent, felt like real human beings...

That was during its beta stage, though. Now..now it's..Well, look at it. As everyone says the only great thing about it is its customization, but everything else..No. Never playing that again unless all my friends suddenly want to play it, which is incredibly doubtful.

Edited by SoulEchelon

I'd be hard pressed to vote for Warframe against... well almost any game with a story, real missions, real goals, real end game, and not stuck in beta for a year, probably gonna be two years. Warframe at first was cool cause it really was something with a different atmosphere, the creativity is all in the art and not in the gameplay imo.