Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Anyone Else Bored?

Panelope

I don't know about everyone else but I am bored with this game yet again. This happens to me every few weeks. Sorry but it's not challenging enough. The present alerts and invasions have not been worth the effort to run. The game get's stagnant after a while of doing the same things over and over again. Sure the new Prime will be out soon along with the melee 2.0. Things are exciting when new things come out but after the newness wears off, then what. Go back to grinding the same stuff over and over?

Anyone else feel the same in this community?

Nah, I agree. I play for about a week or so, then take a 3-4 week break waiting for a big enough update to have something to do. Farming towers for the few prime components I don't have gets old fast, invasions aren't worth the time, and infestations are kinda boring after the first three- if it weren't for needing to level ember and the braton prime I wouldn't bother. 

I'm hoping the endgame introduces something that doesn't just boil down to 'grind more'. So far, though, it looks like that's exactly what it is. 

For those people who say to play another game. I don't think that's what DE wants to hear. I think they want to hear what I am saying along with others in this thread so they can do something about it. I am sure they don't want to lose us loyal tenno's. :) So there was a method behind my post.

Edited by Panelope

Nope!

I don't know about everyone else but I am bored with this game yet again. This happens to me every few weeks. Sorry but it's not challenging enough. The present alerts and invasions have not been worth the effort to run. The game get's stagnant after a while of doing the same things over and over again. Sure the new Prime will be out soon along with the melee 2.0. Things are exciting when new things come out but after the newness wears off, then what. Go back to grinding the same stuff over and over?

For those people who say to play another game. I don't think that's what DE wants to hear.

And yet, it's an honest answer and good advice.  Most folks don't want to play the same game forever.

I've been playing Teleglitch, it's very cool.  I intend to play Borderlands 2, but I want to put some time between it and Warframe so I don't try to slide or wallrun out of habit.

I think this game could be improved with an expanded PvP element. Deathmatch, CTF, etc. against teams of real players either Tenno or posing as Grineer/Corpus/Infested.

Well Y'know-... *ring-ring* Hold on a minute.

Yeah?

Really? I kinda figured that.

Yeah, I'll tell him.

I just got off the phone with Blacklight: Retribution, he said you might wanna do a little research before making a stupid, PvP-centric post on a board for a primarily PvE focused game.

Well Y'know-... *ring-ring* Hold on a minute.

Yeah?

Really? I kinda figured that.

Yeah, I'll tell him.

I just got off the phone with Blacklight: Retribution, he said you might wanna do a little research before making a stupid, PvP-centric post on a board for a primarily PvE focused game.

lol Blacklight, hardly see it mentioned outside its own social circles

warframe just lacks fun goals or ingame objectives that keep you excited, moving/shooting etc, defence is probably the closest to moving around while having some form of objective, but its too limiting, always the same, surprises never happen, the maps are static and too few in numbers and have no variety esp when compared to the procedurally created lego generated maps from survival/exterminate etc.

I just brought out my frost prime again, and I'm having a lot of fun with ice wave and a power strength build. but to be fair, I was getting fairly bored up until then. just have to change things up every once in a while. unless you've already got a wide variety of fully forma'd weapons and frames. also brought the strun wraith out of retirement once I saw that it had its status chance boosted to 40%. forgot how much hurt that thing could lay down

As a PS4 player I'm bored as hell. If it wasnt for Warframe on the PS4 I would have never opened the box. Now, I made myself sick of Warframe. I'm a huge Borderlands fan but I put too man hours into both of those. I don't do CoD like games anymore. We just got our update last Monday I think and I was bummed because I got bored by Thursday and realized man we wont see another update till April. PS4 is dying for new content thats NOT an Atari indie game.PS4 people go nuts over that crap. I cant pay 10 bucks for a game that looks like a 5 year old thought up. In truth gaming is bad right now and went back to my Xbox 360..

nope