The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please, De: Stop Releasing Updates Near To Midnight

Haiova

Just this, i suggest to release at 6PM EST - 8PM EST or it won't be really at Wedness day and commo'n, most of we are busy in the other day or can't be on at near to midnight.

that would be cool for european players too !

Just this, i suggest to release at 6PM EST - 8PM EST or it won't be really at Wedness day and commo'n, most of we are busy in the other day or can't be on at near to midnight.

You don't need to be on when the update comes out... It'll still be there the next day/week/month. 

The point is that they want a day where we can all expect an update. They come out around midnight because thats when they get done. They are releasing them ASAP why is that a problem?

You don't need to be on when the update comes out... It'll still be there the next day/week/month. 

The point is that they want a day where we can all expect an update. They come out around midnight because thats when they get done. They are releasing them ASAP why is that a problem?

So much truth right here.

I would rather they spend the day polishing and adding stuff to the patch, and getting the notes right than releasing it.  

Waiting until Thursday to play it doesn't bother me none, it's not a race.

They don't simply work on an update and wait midnight to release it. I think you know that.

I'm sure they work their butts off untill last minute to get released. So be happy you are getting updates every week which doesn't happen in another F2P game.

I dunno, an update to me is like a giant cake. It's ready when it's ready, haste makes waste, ect.

Although, I generally don't bake cakes filled with bugs either...

I must contemplate this analogy further.

don't know about them, but i don't like bugs on my cake too.

I'm in +2 so updates come out between 12 and 2 am for me. Doesn't bother me in the slightest, at least we're getting weekly updates.

Also this:

You think the people working on these updates want to stay at work til midnight? Nope. But we want to iron out as many bumps as we can before we ship. Sometimes this requires us to put in some extra effort and time.

Do you think updates are always finished at midnight? Updates seem to be released at fixed time instead of when they're finished. In other case, we wouldn't have had hotfixes so soon after updates.

You think the people working on these updates want to stay at work til midnight? Nope. But we want to iron out as many bumps as we can before we ship. Sometimes this requires us to put in some extra effort and time.

Dude. Go home. Get some sleep. Bug count is directly proportional to tiredness. I can wait a day, or two, or five.