Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.4.0

[DE]Rebecca

Event scoring says

1-249 - event badge and 3 day affinity booster

250-499 - four new mods

500+ - gorgon wraith

It does not say you get all previous tier prizes, so is their no way to get the 4 new mods and the gorgon wraith?

Every event thus far is been a increasing scale of prizes. You'll get your lower tiers as well as the goodies.

Seriously, how did you even figure you'd not get it all? '-'

Just asking these two first, for the sake of clarification:

- Is this the 'best run' thing, like Cicero event?

- If player got the best tier (Gorgon Wraith), will they also got the lower-reward tier (the badge, booster, and the dual mods) ?

Is Tethra's Doom not a bit easy? I just 3-manned it and got 688 points..

And just how overpowered are the weapons/frames you're using?

Got 2 friends with unpotato'd weapons and frames that have been having problems with it for awhile.

Edited by Vortok

For some reason matchmaking wasn't working for me after my Hijack run, I went into 2 alerts and ended up playing both solo. Hmm.

Also, wondering why Rhino Prime has a wind-up key on his back. Perhaps there's a new revive animation coming up where you crouch over him and crank it a couple of times?

And just how overpowered are the weapons/frames you're using?

Got 2 friends with unpotato'd weapons and frames that have been having problems with it for awhile.

Overpowered? We just picked the right tools for the job. I had more difficulties in Cicero.

From in-game Red Text, archived for humor value. I take credit only for the transcription errors.

Thank you. Really. I always feel guilty when i miss it cuz this guy is amazing, and this time i was sleeping. Thanks dood.

Well, the damage output of the enemies in the event seemed higher than I might've expected for their level.  Was nice to see higher spawns on Interception from the last time I played the mode, though.  Hijack feels like how Interception did when it launched - lower spawns to ease people into it.  I expect that game mode will see some tweaking as well if it's gonna stay around once the full tileset is introduced.

Did a Survival alert and the terminals were marked on the minimap with the icon for life support drops rather than the terminal icon.

DE אַ דאַנק

That is a meaningless clutter of Hebrew letters that appear to be an attempt at Yiddish.

I presume it tried to say Danke (Deutsch, which Yiddish is partially based upon).

"Thanks" in Hebrew is "תודה".