Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Prime Time #20!

[DE]Megan

Thanks for watching Prime Time #20!

Big thanks to our teammates:

PS4: Crackle2012(outlaw), Chip_Foamy(Tengu Unit)

PC: Xombied(Crescent Moon), StratoS117(Ryujin), Yuikami(Pink Giant Octopus), xBeksimx(Intergalactic Assassins),Virtual_Anomaly(Lone Rangers), Momaw(Rock Paper Skana), -CM-True (Crescent Moon)

Platinum Winners

Beardiebro

Postal_Pat

Syndeh

Venndygren

Ongak

Animelover2501

Fan Art Recap

Nova

Silent Chorus

http://datareaperver1.tumblr.com/post/78546836695/excalibur-with-no-helmet-i-cant-imagine-very'>Excalibur

http://angelusworld.tumblr.com/post/78435837461/warframes-lotus-back'>Lotus Cosplay pt 1

Lotus Cosplay pt 2

Rhino Prime

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/188616-warframe-concept-water-tank-nereus-wip/'>Tank/Water Concept

https://soundcloud.com/dannyeastes/for-the-queens-grineer-march-1'>Grineer Music Theme

http://dedberd.tumblr.com/post/78734466344/warframe-fanart-voidtouched-excalibur-prime'>Excalibur Prime

A Haunting Encounter Winners

DJ_Redwire

"At last you face me, Tenno. A bold act, yet equally foolish. Prepare to be devoured by the Void! For I am the one they call the Stalker! I am your-"

*gun shot*

"GUH... Ohhh right in the Prova Vandal... Okay, okay you win. Ohhhhhh....." 

qFkM6YE.jpg

Shadezyel

QxWQHbN.jpg

Seldom

iMRjG0R.jpg

CREATIVE MENTION

TaLCOMX

Lyrics:  never gonna glaive you up
never let the lotus down
Never gonna dread despair or hate you
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say good by
never gonna take your life or hunt you

Don't forget that Devstream #24 is tomorrow, March 7 at 2PM EST!

See you next week!

I'm so done right now. This is why

Lyrics:  never gonna glaive you up
never let the lotus down
Never gonna dread despair or hate you
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say good by
never gonna take your life or hunt you
Edited by Issun135

Hey-- Thanks for the Primetime as always guys!  Have a good night :-)

EDIT ---- Above--- Strad-- happy B day buddy!  Also-- Sorry for the connection problems :-(  not sure what was up there.  My internet was running fine *shrug*

Edited by (PS4)Crackle2012

haha yeah you were Chip--- whoa.. just realized this.. I don't even remember what game I met you on now dude.  

Were you able to actually play with them?  I just kept getting failed to join.

Warframe man, it's been a while.

same issue, however I had played with megan back on monday just fine.

Psss chocolate got 131 upvotes, not even a mention.

cough.. cough.. comments about my submission.

"BEST THING I have opened on these forums since I started playing Warframe. Congrats!" - Nagaasus

"upvote this a million times please this needs to win... i almost died" -Brawleee

2r660fg.jpg

Also on a separate note. DJ Redwire is a professional audio editor. The quality of his work far exceeded everybody else's amateur work and I found it quite unfair that you would hand a prize to somebody who is a professional in his field.

Although as you can tell from my name that I am a DJ, I am also a producer (you can check out my work on the rest of my SC page). For editing this audio, I used a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) called Cubase. It's my primary recording engine, and is great for projects like this. Thanks for listening! - DJ Redwire

Also Rick roll creative... really? RIck Roll 2014... creative, really? Reallly? reallllly?

Edited by Blowfist

I don't understand that those people won, in the rules it clearly said ''Record your voice impersonation of his LAST taunt'' none of these entries did that. I am finding this a bit unfair for the people that actually did listen to the rules like myself. If you could double check the entries and listen to the ones that actually did follow the rules than that will be much appreciated. 

2epsjef.jpg  

I don't understand that those people won, in the rules it clearly said ''Record your voice impersonation of his LAST taunt'' none of these entries did that. I am finding this a bit unfair for the people that actually did listen to the rules like myself. If you could double check the entries and listen to the ones that actually did follow the rules than that will be much appreciated. 

What are you talking about? They did exactly as the rules said.

What are you talking about? They did exactly as the rules said.

They did not do what the rules said, it clearly said ''Record your voice impersonation of his last taunt'' none of the people who won did this, they all made up some taunts, the rule was to impersonate the last taunt of the stalker and none of them did. 

They did not do what the rules said, it clearly said ''Record your voice impersonation of his last taunt'' none of the people who won did this, they all made up some taunts, the rule was to impersonate the last taunt of the stalker and none of them did. 

You are either a troll or just very bad at reading.

What you lined in your picture:

How to enter:

Take a screenshot of your Warframe battling the Stalker.

Record your voice impersonation of his last taunt.

Submit both the Screenshot and the voice clip here for judging!

Look at this: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/impersonation

This is what is posted as the actual intro to the thread:

He’s always been there watching, waiting for the right moment. He’s the brander of Death and the darkness from which you run from. The Stalker has never been an easy foe, and he’s about to strike again. You’ve got him cornered with your Twin Vipers ready to fire, and just as he’s about to flee he utters a last taunt. Are they words of forgiveness? Or do they numb your body with their sinister demeanor?

Submit a screenshot of your Warframe challenging the Stalker and record your own interpretation of what his last taunt would be.

This is the actual rules:

Rules:

Submissions must include both Screenshot and Voice clip

Voice clip must not exceed 20 seconds

Screenshot must include the Stalker

One submission per user

You may edit/add sound effects to your voice clip

No joint submissions. (Other players in your Screenshot/voice clip will not be eligible)

Voice clips can be in your native language

Do not reserve posts in this thread

The winners have obviously done what they was allowed to do and kept within the rules. Are you sure that you are just not a sore loser?

Edited by Septin

You are either a troll or just very bad at reading.

What you lined in your picture:

How to enter:

Take a screenshot of your Warframe battling the Stalker.

Record your voice impersonation of his last taunt.

Submit both the Screenshot and the voice clip here for judging!

Look at this: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/impersonation

This is what is posted as the actual intro to the thread:

He’s always been there watching, waiting for the right moment. He’s the brander of Death and the darkness from which you run from. The Stalker has never been an easy foe, and he’s about to strike again. You’ve got him cornered with your Twin Vipers ready to fire, and just as he’s about to flee he utters a last taunt. Are they words of forgiveness? Or do they numb your body with their sinister demeanor?

Submit a screenshot of your Warframe challenging the Stalker and record your own interpretation of what his last taunt would be.

This is the actual rules:

Rules:

Submissions must include both Screenshot and Voice clip

Voice clip must not exceed 20 seconds

Screenshot must include the Stalker

One submission per user

You may edit/add sound effects to your voice clip

No joint submissions. (Other players in your Screenshot/voice clip will not be eligible)

Voice clips can be in your native language

Do not reserve posts in this thread

The winners have obviously done what they was allowed to do and kept within the rules. Are you sure that you are just not a sore loser?

You are making a fool of yourself xD, the idea was to go into a game, get the stalker, take a screenshot, and listen to his LAST taunt. Ones you know his LAST taunt you need to impersonate that with your own voice. Like I said, none of the people that won did this. And calling names? You must be 14 years old or something.