Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tethra's Doom Rewards Anticipation Megathread

Deaths.Reap3r

First you make use wait a whole week until the event is over so we can finally get the rewards and then you, DE, won't even deliver them in time. This is so damn annoying. Why can't we simply get the rewards immediately after we reach the points for them?

Probably because they might still be finishing the design of them? Maybe they want to release it all at once with a hotfix and some other stuff, instead of updating multiple times within a few hours?

Theres lots of reasons why that could be. Have some patience. Jeez

Because it is stupid to release two updates instead of just one. They are a company with employees who get paid hourly wages and have deadlines. Updates will launch at the end of the day like they always have before.

Stop being so rude, selfish, and entitled.

It's not that way because it takes a lot of time to distribute several items to over 10 million players.

The oxium one was easy because you got ONE MOD and ONE BOOSTER. There were no teirs

You either got it or you didn't

It's not as simple as people assume it is. You need to be patient. They are working diligently to push out not only the rewards but also the fixes for today.

Edited by Anatolius

Why would you wait until THE LAST DAY to voice your opinion about this?

WHY didn't you state this in the early stages of the event?

You realize your moaning and complaining AFTER the event is over, meaning you still PATIENTLY waited and took place in it.

You realize DE is laughing at you (If not I am.......maybe Grineeer)

All speculation. 

First you make use wait a whole week until the event is over so we can finally get the rewards and then you, DE, won't even deliver them in time. This is so damn annoying. Why can't we simply get the rewards immediately after we reach the points for them?

They're busy buffing the Gorgon Wraith.

Did my post have anything to do with forcing people to buy plat? NO

Considering how much money they ask for platinum, delivering the rewards in time shouldn't be a problem.

kinda just did there...

EDIT: Not the point anyway... you're just sound entitled/whiny 

instead of coming with solutions to this annoyance of yours.

I can't really come with any propositions, as i do not feel this is a problem.

They put a giant 5 Day mark beside the event/mission button in-game

This is enough (for me)

Edited by Sagesmith