The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something I Hope For When Melee 2.0 Hits.

Sasquatchias

Rhino only?

maybe?

well... not really now. The base stats for each Warframes extremely differ on each other.

And there are no other innate stats within the frames other than shield recharge rate and movespeed. All attack speed are the same, and will only vary on the weapon.

i hope the melee contest weapons gets released with melee 2.0

From what I gathered from Prime Time yesterday (managed to tune in at the last couple of minutes) only thing that's gonna be released with M2.0 will be that katana they showcased few livestreams ago

From what I gathered from Prime Time yesterday (managed to tune in at the last couple of minutes) only thing that's gonna be released with M2.0 will be that katana they showcased few livestreams ago

is there a screenshot or timestamp + link?

Melee-only conclave arenas where the manliest of men can bash eachother's skulls in with jet hammers, or slice eachother apart with swords (or knives).

Imo, do this. Hell why not even just make it a mortal combat style game, lol. With powers and melee. Be like street fighter, but warframe. Would definitely make it alot less awkward then the 3d fighting would be without alotta lock on systems ala ZOE2

Three things I'd like after Melee 2.0 hits. In no particular order.

- Weekend mini-event with a special Survival mission featuring melee everything. Tenno are melee only. Enemies are melee only. One for each faction. (So a Grineer Brawl map, Corpus Brawl map and an Infested Brawl map.)

- Coptering shifted into a Mod instead of being a quirk in the Dual Zorens. "+% extra momentum during slide attack and -% Slide attack damage." is a good idea for a mod. It'll also made it plenty easy for DE to shift Coptering into a normal part of gameplay and weapon customization. To be honest, I get the feeling this may actually happen.

- Fist and Beatdown weapons (Furax, Ankyros, Kogake, Obex) being worthwhile.

- Weekend mini-event with a special Survival mission featuring melee everything. Tenno are melee only. Enemies are melee only. One for each faction. (So a Grineer Brawl map, Corpus Brawl map and an Infested Brawl map.)

Well, infested will be easy to do. DE have already shown they can remove weapons temporarily, so that wouldn't be hard.

- Coptering shifted into a Mod instead of being a quirk in the Dual Zorens. "+% extra momentum during slide attack and -% Slide attack damage." is a good idea for a mod. It'll also made it plenty easy for DE to shift Coptering into a normal part of gameplay and weapon customization. To be honest, I get the feeling this may actually happen.

That point of yours is interesting but also hilarious. I remember making a large post in the Weapons sub-forums a few months ago focusing on the notion of turning Coptering into a mod. The reason your point makes me laugh because it reminds of the piles of poo that was flung my way in the form of a unanimous negative response to my post about turning Coptering into a mod from the community.

I personally would accept Coptering as a special Melee 2.0 style mod with dmg and utility, but based on past responses I find it hard to believe it will ever become true.

Three things I'd like after Melee 2.0 hits. In no particular order.

Infested Brawl = Only Toxic and Infested Disruptors.
Grineer Brawl = Nothing but rollers, scorpions and shield lancers.
Bring on energy drain / dispel leaders so to prevent people cheesing it with abilities.

Corpus Brawl = gigantic Hyena that try to step on you and a lotta shockwave moas.
And then flying drones just to piss you off.
Bring on energy drain / dispel leaders so to prevent people cheesing it with abilities.

Stalker, Harvester and G3 can appear, but they have guns, you have none and ALL will attack you together.
And if you die, the whole event resets so you redo from scratch (aka no points).

Win them and you get shiny badge.
Edited by fatpig84

really? finally, i've been waiting a long time for a katana