The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strange Sightings On Mars?

Sin_the_Reaper

One of my friends has told me about this strange warframe that's been following him and watching him, he said he saw it a few days ago in a door way. when he went to look at it it jumped up and grabbed the frame of the door and pulled itself up, when he got to the door it was gone, he saw it again yesterday while he was running. he saw the helmet of a warframe at the edge of his screen. he turned around to look at it and it completely vanished. all I know is that it is not the stalker for it would have tried to kill him, I know its not a Loki decoy for decoys are stationary not mobile, its also not a player for he didn't say any ones name.... anyone know what it is?

it jumped up and grabbed the frame of the door and pulled itself up

Sounds like a load of bs, though it would be a really cool idea, but I highly doubt such specialized animations would be done for a purpose like this anyways. 

If it was true though, I'd eat my words and enjoy the show. But I'd say there's no such thing for now.

EDIT : This is the Extras section, why am I even taking this seriously

Edited by kaboomonme

It's the ghost of the prince of fast. He haunts the game whispering taunts to the slow, and seeking revenge to the Lotus for condemning him. None can catch him for his speed is infinite. His spirit has become one with the fast.

Edited by S.Fayden

• 1 month later...