Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Button Label Glitch Megathread (Fixed In U14)

Soulrift

I was playing T4 survival and at the 35min mark I died, and used one of my revives but then this happened:

353625v.png

I couldn't move, the esc button didn't work, I couldn't even tell my teammates on chat that I'm stuck... I was just standing there dying, while my teammates kept reviving me. After 3-4 minutes the revive-forfeit screen appeared and I revived myself and continued my mission... Just a little bug DE needs to check up.

Bbr5BBp.png

everyone loaded but me I had a headless character for a breif moment and the HUD labes were loaded as temps . I pressed [esc] to open the menu and got stuck. then my character finally loaded with the camera in the correct place but im stuck in the menu.

Edited by sneakatone

Sorry if i post on wrong section

So it happens while playing T4Surv (about 20min), killed by enemy and after i pressed revive, i can't do anything.
I only could rotate my nova, can't even aim/move/rolling/open chatbox and the minimap became glitchy
then i pressed 'esc' showed like this
EzxK5lI.jpg
can't close it too, 'til my nova death again the revive button showed up and those thing gone, but the previous glitch still there, gonna did alt+f4 but i won't missed my loki prime helmet (actually got it atm).

after about half minute it's working fine again so i rush to extraction. Yep it hurts, all items that i got gone, sorry no screenshot for this i was getting mad before (damn that rare loki prime helmet!!!). Then checking to my inventory, they not showed up.

Please fix it DE and give me back my precious loki prime helmet >_<

thanks,

Akira

i had this bug plenty of times now. At the start of a mission when there was a host migration.when i died.when i exited a mission.Looks like it happens more frequently with certain persons in my friendlist.

Hello everyone

I was doing some farming in the void and I had to play Tier 2 Survival to get some item. 30-35 minutes into survival, we decided to head to extract but before my friends said to go to extraction, I died. I had all my revives left so I used one. When I revived myself, I couldn't move or shoot or do anything at all. Also, the camera was at a weird angle. It wasn't behind your Warframe like it should be. Instead, it was infront. I pressed ESC to see if it would fix anything but it should something that seemed to be clickable and it said "BUTTON LABEL" and it wasn't clickable. Here...just take a look. 

tG7892F.jpg

Remember, AFTER I pressed ESCAPE, those 3 Button Label things showed up. Before, it was the same exact screen but without the button label things. I've never had this bug happen to me. I'm not sure if it was that I click on Revive too fast or the mission just screwed up. Oh and there was lag that happened now and then. About every 7 minutes or something and it lasted about 2 minutes. The host was experiencing some issues. Not sure if the lag is the problem to it. 

Seems like lag causes that glitch to happen. At least that's what I've heard.

I also heard that Digital Extremes is unsure how to tackle this bug. It's best to just report it when it rears it's ugly head, and try to detail anything that might reproduce it.

Edited by Zachles

Ticket 178515 has 4 EE.logs, with descriptions.

My observations:

I initially came across this while having physical connection issues.

(Sadly, I've been unable to find my EE.logs from this period.)

Now that I don't, I rarely see this.

I don't understand how Strict NAT works, but this would often happen:

Load up Warframe. Everything's fine.

Play a while.

Load into a game-in-progress, get this issue (as depicted in post #9 or #18).

Force-close Warframe. Relaunch. Get Strict NAT warning.

As I said, idk how it works. Might just be a "mix up" with my previous login not having timed out yet (as with the _1 chat bug), idk.

But nearly invariably I'd get a Strict NAT warning on relaunching Warframe.

Whether the Strict NAT was applied only to the new instance, or was applied to the previous one while loading - again, don't know.

Another symptom of this bug (which I can't find my screenshots for), is your warframe loading in, as in #18, but without a head.

The head, etc. can load properly if actually Warframe continues loading.

(There's an EE.log with this in the ticket.)

Reference pics:

Load-in = black screen with bad UI

SBGzcJj.jpg

Load-in = black screen, no UI. Pressed 'Esc'.

KttaOon.jpg

A couple moments later, the environment showed up. Couldn't close the menu overlay.

qZbD8qp.jpg

"No head" partial load-in:

3xJyMOm.jpg

Got the button label glitch mid-game

MT3hjuH.jpg

But the game completed correctly.

dohjf14.jpg

A pair of pics relating to the second issue in the ticket:

zGzgy6r.jpg

Mwp3mb5.jpg

And speaking of issues caused by high latency (or whatever), got this a couple times:

vMaFQjx.jpg

Edited by Chroia