Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Happy 1st Year Anniversary Of Warframe! (The Megathread)

Sebastianx

This needs to become a thing.. :O

on tenno Day  you get to play tenno ball  with your friends.

*starts playing ball*

pbrl8vL.jpg

This needs to be new model of Vay Hek.

Whoever made this is having my full support.

Edited by RoboDoge

Wouldn't it?

Like behind the scenes, some memories, what have happened to game in a year, a somewhat sad music on background, showing us stuff that never made it to game, or bugs, different canceled things, bloopers and stuff. That would be a better and more considerate gift than rereleasing braton vandal etc. like many asks.

Eh, It's a blessing for them and I choose to just be glad they got to this point.

It's an Anniversary, but the game has been over a decade in the making now and that's got to feel good for them to finally have one.

I've little doubt some of the people who helped dream this dream with them have gone on to other things or places so it's got to be a somewhat sad time for them too.

I think DE_Steve has been on the ride since the beginning. That's a heck of a lot of up's and down's...

If it was me, I'd be celebrating my behind off today at some point with numerous potent beverages.

I've been with Warframe since last summer in August. 

I sure do hope DE will kick it off with some relaxation today or something. A year of hardwork, ups and downs, and so forth. They deserve a break.

Oh wow yeah, thats actually inconsiderate of me, how didn't I think. Maybe they are celebrating with each other, maybe they see it as something a little more of personal achievement for themselves. Or well since it has been developed for a decade, maybe this date doesn't mean much thing for them.

One year of Warframe should be celebrated with some things that are special. Things off the top of my head that don't cost DE anything but that could really show appreciation to the player base.

All weekend, double lot drops?

All weekend, double resource drops?

7 day, across the board, platinum sale?

Darvo shows up with special items on sale all week?

New color templates for credits? (How about that basic color template?)

Increased chance for Stalker/Harverster/G3 to spawn all week/weekend?

Any other ideas?

EDIT: New "one year" syandana?

Edited by ajwalker65