Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Worst Primary Weapon?

Aaryl

Woohoo! You people's reaction of my several posts, - What's your worst melee? What's your worst sentinel? What's your secondary? - are very hot! So I guess this is time for climax, what's your worst primary ever?

Don't forget, almost any weapons which are supercharged are not so terrible.

For me is....Vulkar! WORST sniper rifle, longest reloading speed too! 4 seconds.

Stat wise mk1

Feel wise soma

I feel like soma was designed as assault rifle. 50 clip size accurate fast firing with crit, ok. But then some weird idea was put in it giving it lmg clip size, higher reload time and spool up time. Ruined this weapon for me.

Ignis.

Any gun with punchthrough > Ignis.

Helios is the most useless Sentinel, currently.

Worst secondary I have must be Aklex or Seer.

aklex requires steady hands and fire rate mod you'll love it trust me

also i hate the soma, to powerful makes the game... boring

Edited by V45H

Tigris. God, that thing is awful. It can hit hard, yes, but the reload...

Horrid Torid - it used to be a really great weapon, I even forma'd it. Now I can't level it up beyond 11...

Ogris - I just can'tuse it to level it up. I know, it can be a room cleaner, but I just can't...

Flux - The very definition of "underpowered"

Spectra - it should be a pocket Flux. And it is, it's even more UP. I leveled it up to 30 only because I was carrying it as a laser can opener.

Akmagnus - Another weapon that supposed to be great. But I just can't use it.

Scindo, Fragor and Magistar. I used to love these weapons, now they are just... Obsolete. My Carrier is killing things faster. I used those against Infested before D2.0. Now Fragor and Magistar are good against Corpus, but they have no meele units, so it's pretty pointless to start a swing and end it after the Crewman is 10 metres away, shooting at you already.

Tigris. God, that thing is awful. It can hit hard, yes, but the reload...

Horrid Torid - it used to be a really great weapon, I even forma'd it. Now I can't level it up beyond 11...

Ogris - I just can'tuse it to level it up. I know, it can be a room cleaner, but I just can't...

Flux - The very definition of "underpowered"

Spectra - it should be a pocket Flux. And it is, it's even more UP. I leveled it up to 30 only because I was carrying it as a laser can opener.

Akmagnus - Another weapon that supposed to be great. But I just can't use it.

Scindo, Fragor and Magistar. I used to love these weapons, now they are just... Obsolete. My Carrier is killing things faster. I used those against Infested before D2.0. Now Fragor and Magistar are good against Corpus, but they have no meele units, so it's pretty pointless to start a swing and end it after the Crewman is 10 metres away, shooting at you already.

then get a loki and use radial disarm

First mod to put in it: Speed Trigger.  Second mod: something to give it poison damage.  Certainly a nice break from the usual start with Serration routine.  Also got me to use the Poison Resist mod on my Saryn, just so I can afford to accidentally hit myself at times ;)