The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

The biggest disappointment for me is that this is my spring break. I was so looking forward to all this new content and to be able to play it all for hours completely uncontested by school and work. These next coming weeks are probably going to be some of the most demanding, and I doubt I'll be able to get online at all. So much for down time.

Your made because DE does not want to release new content that is ether unfinished or does not work. You complain about DE wanting to provide good WORKING fun content. They don't owe you anything so quit action like it. If its delayed it means they are ether making it better or fixing something that breaks it. Grow the hell up and stop having fits like a five year old.

I do not feel DE owes me anything.

What I don't like is a countdown to a countdown. Does that make you feel good? It doesn't make me feel good. It makes me feel cheated and lied to.

I have no problems with delays. I have problems with being lied to.

Turns out that 7 weeks of melee 2.0 delayed is the extent of my patience. I'm going to take a break until its out. (I would have no trouble saying this)

With every delay, DE only raises my expectations so I hope its amazing when it drops.

EXACTLY!

I just don't understand why DE ignores the biggest resource they have; US.

and if there's a colossal bug that crashes the game upon load? Also keep in mind that most players don't want to out up with bugs like that. Edited by Volt_Cruelerz

If they couldn't deliver it today then why the teasers? I would not be angry if they actually told us BEFORE putting those teasers up. I have every right to be &!$$ed right now, especially that this was delayed for like the 5th time now...............

Because they DID plan on delivering it today. -_- Seriously, check around before you get mad.

Something went wrong so they gotta hold it off for next week. What do you think the Gift of the Lotus is for? It's a sorry for it not getting out today like planned. Why do you think we are going to see a direct footage of all the stuff in the Update on Friday? Because it's near done.

Chill the bloody hell out. Updates of this magnitude don't even get added to many other games in the span of a year or years.

Edited by SolidSp33d

This delay is not because it does not live up to hype. The problem is becasue they tricked us with a countdown to a COUNTDOWN!

I feel tricked, cheated and dirty.

I have no problems with delays due to technical problems. If that is the case just admit them don't be cheeky and act like this was planned!

i very much appreciate your concern as well as your rage but i implore you to keep this calm demeanor that you have (since you didn't attempt to swear and made a very organized post) and be patient with [DE] they have not dissapointed us with an update yet, this maybe a disappointing day but you can't be lead to believe that everything good comes without their sacrifice of their time. Hell Update 12 they showed us pictures of them half dead at night trying to polish everything before the update relying on nothing but a crap ton of coffee and our undying support and love for their efforts

To be fair, I don't think the anger is coming so much from the fact that we didn't get the update today, as it is from the fact that with that Grineer Systems site, and I believe DE's own admission, there was every indication that we would be getting the update today. It got hyped way up, and then we find out today that it's been delayed because they don't feel it's ready.

I'm not saying the anger is entirely justified, not the amount we're seeing, but with the level of hype it got and then the sudden letdown, what else would you expect?