Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

"No promises" for a release this week, one of the devs said in the stream.

Doesn't make sense to me.

I mean... what could possibly be so critical that it can't be added or changed in a hotfix?

For PS4 I can understand, there's red tape you have to go through to patch something, but for PC?

But whatever, they know best. The counter has ended, and there's nothing left to think about.
May as well just carry on like it'll never arrive, and just let it surprise you.

The problem with delays is that it makes hype worse.
Just release the thing, keep expectations under control, and hotfix from there.

Really hope they will drop the update sooner then usual, or for us EU player its still around 2 days. 

why? you get it at the same time every week. same with players from other regions. If it's still around 2 days for you, then it's still around 2 days for everyone else. there's nothing unfair or wrong about it dropping when it drops. 

why? you get it at the same time every week. same with players from other regions. If it's still around 2 days for you, then it's still around 2 days for everyone else. there's nothing unfair or wrong about it dropping when it drops. 

No no i dont mean its unfair or anything haha dont take it the wrong way, would be just nice.

Thing is the update drops for many of us when we are at work or should go to bed because of work.

And all you can do is thinking "i would much rather be at home right now and play this new hype"

Im not raging they should drop it now because i say so or something stupid