The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

why both?

I don't use them.........but now you got me thinking......will this frame be about CC......like Vauban and Oberon....hmmmmm

Even if I can't really tell wth I'm looking at, I know it looks better than Oberon....

and actually I'll never sell my Booben.  I'm so sorry T_T

I don't use them.........but now you got me thinking......will this frame be about CC......like Vauban and Oberon....hmmmmm

Even if I can't really tell wth I'm looking at, I know it looks better than Oberon....

and actually I'll never sell my Booben.  I'm so sorry T_T

I'm just gonna sell a few mods and things. Get 20 plat and buy the slot. I'm a frame collector, not selling my priced posessions.

ss2014-03-30at035413_zps56c2c166.jpg

That looks like a hole .....

Think it's just optical trickery. If it WAS a hole, we'd either be viewing it from the exact angle the hole was made, or his torso is extreeeeeeemely thin.

Plus the "hole" has light hitting it on the right side. Light doesn't hit holes.

Think it's just optical trickery. If it WAS a hole, we'd either be viewing it from the exact angle the hole was made, or his torso is extreeeeeeemely thin.

Plus the "hole" has light hitting it on the right side. Light doesn't hit holes.

Looks more along the lines of lighter alloy plating on the frame, as decoration or armor segmenting.

SO_FCKING_AWESOME!

Seriously. I love it. Especially the Volt with the Kogake. My Favourite frame using my favourite Melee weapon. epicness. :D

And this means that we get u13 on wednesday, right?

That's what we're all assuming. One of these screens per day, enough screens to bring us right up to Wednesday. Prepare thine buttockal regions, for Hek.0 is coming.

ok  so crossbow (plz secondary plz)

and water frame...

and it's a male...

and melee 2.0 coming along...

it's like wednesday gonna be the day XD

geez

cant wait for ma hydracrossbow 2.0

If the next screen is an image of a Kubrow all I can expect for this thread is and 9000+ pages of ajnsfjnsdfnsdg. 

6ggM5.jpg  = Atomic_Explosion_GIf_by_merovech1.gif  

Personally I would drop the pancake I'm currently eating to see that and I do like me some good pancakes. 

Edited by JustTotallyEpic