The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

I'm trying to figure out if one of the water frame skills is already on display in the Tenno Lab. The Tenno Lab is currently home to three frames (Volt, Banshee, and Zephyr), but four skills are visible in the side windows.

4FSJgdL.jpg

Obviously Volt and Banshee skills on display.

DZliSb0.jpg

The skill on the left is certainly Zephyr, but who does the skill on the right belong to? If it's a current frame, my only guess is Nyx. If it's not a current frame, well... possible the water frame is going to be clan research again.

I'm trying to figure out if one of the water frame skills is already on display in the Tenno Lab. The Tenno Lab is currently home to three frames (Volt, Banshee, and Zephyr), but four skills are visible in the side windows.

4FSJgdL.jpg

DZliSb0.jpg

The skill on the left is certainly Zephyr, but who does the skill on the right belong to? If it's a current frame, my only guess is Nyx. If it's not a current frame, well... possible the water frame is going to be clan research again.

To me that looks like Zephyr's Dive bomb or Turbulance skill, but that's just me.

4FSJgdL.jpg

No. That is volt's shield, and Zephyr's shield [skill 2 or 3, I forget].

DZliSb0.jpg

That one on the right is Banshee's sonic wave.