The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

The skill on the left is certainly Zephyr, but who does the skill on the right belong to? If it's a current frame, my only guess is Nyx. If it's not a current frame, well... possible the water frame is going to be clan research again.

Looks like Banshee's first power whose name escapes me at the moment.

Her guaranteed knockdown blast.

Looks like Banshee's first power whose name escapes me at the moment.

Her guaranteed knockdown blast.

Only reason I don't think it's Banshee's is because she already has one skill that's more or less on display. The waves are the give away (to me).

First left is volt's shields, dunno what the next is, then tornado, then sonic boom

Maybe Vauban's Bounce, like someone mentioned earlier? Either DE is planning on moving one of the frames from a boss/alerts to the labs, or it's something else.

Ballistica is decent tho....

Yup that's a secondary. I can tell because its the size of a rifle... also thats ones fine, not everything needs to be op

Guys you've got it all wrong. I'm trying to defend the Ballistica, not bash it - that's what the other guy was doing. He claimed that there was something wrong with it, and I retorted that if his claim was true, shouldn't object A be the focus rather than object B? I do not think anything is wrong with the Ballistica - I was simply humoring him to expose his flawed logic.