The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

NO all right , there is still 3 more screens left on the site to fill with teases of stuff and they seem to add 1 per screen every 4-5 days or so maybe even a week

do the math , i think it will come out on the 9th Maybe at best

now stop creating more and more posts about this and keep it to the MegaThread we dont want the forums cluttered with more and more topics about the same subject

What? They've added 1 new pic/video per screen everyday since last wednesday. What are you smoking? All indications say that it's coming out this wednesday.

And, correction, there are 2 more screens left...

Edited by AntoineFlemming

What? They've added 1 new pic/video per screen everyday since last wednesday. What are you smoking? All indications say that it's coming out this wednesday.

And, correction, there are 2 more screens left...

the site was set up on the 25th of march , they added the video on the 26th meanwhile they only aded the sword customization thing and the waterframe saturday / sunday ?

i still think the 9th , ALSO what clues ? just because they start up a new domain and fill it with teases does not mean it comes the next week after

*cough* (This has all happened before and will happen again)

SwordPrime.png

Still doesn't have a moveset fitting for a cutlass.

Since when were we space pirates?

Well we loot and plunder from our enemies, we are renegades fighting against what is technically the rightful government of the solar system and it's laws, and coincidentally we are mostly fighting the Marines of said government, just like how pirates fight marines as well...

the site was set up on the 25th of march , they added the video on the 26th meanwhile they only aded the sword customization thing and the waterframe saturday / sunday ?

i still think the 9th , ALSO what clues ? just because they start up a new domain and fill it with teases does not mean it comes the next week after

Let me explain it to you again. It went up last Thursday night, March 27. There were six screens and it was six days till this upcoming Wednesday: Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. 6 days. A video teaser of melee 2.0 was released Friday. A screen of the melee weapon danglies was released Saturday. The screen of the new water warframe was released Sunday (yesterday). A screen of the new Vay Hek model was released today. There will be a screen/video released tomorrow, and there will be a screen/video released Wednesday. All indications point to the update being released Wednesday.