The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

It'll probably replace Ceres.

I think Ceres will be replaced with the new infested tileset thats been mentioned in the Devstreams since the infested are regaining a planet it will probably come out in u14 but if it does replace Ceres what boss will it have

hmmm, some how i missed that.  

But the water frame actually got a multi-minute "hint" fest from the office walk through, they all but announce it then.  And the Tile set has seen a lot of play in the dev streams, I'm sticking with tile set next. Then maybe new enemy pic.

Called it :)

I think Ceres will be replaced with the new infested tileset thats been mentioned in the Devstreams since the infested are regaining a planet it will probably come out in u14 but if it does replace Ceres what boss will it have

is time for lephantis to be out there, not secluded in the derelicts.

nope, I don't believe in mega threads

You'd best start believing in Mega-threads.... because you're in ONE!

Also this is what happens when you create the umpteenth thread on the same topic while the mega thread for that topic is on the freaking front page.  You become the umpteenth thread merged by our tentacly lord and Mod.  

I wouldnt mind a new planet...like...Titan (not a planet..but...neither is Phobos)

Neither is Ceres.

Turns out from a dev's Twitter, there is a new 'planet' coming with U13 tomorrow. Deimos will be the highest level Grineer planet on the starmap.

Edited by Dominus_Tenno

Neither is Ceres.

Turns out from a dev's Twitter, there is a new 'planet' coming with U13 tomorrow. Deimos will be the highest level Grineer planet on the starmap.

Kinda figured I'd get a storm of other micro-planets being mentioned :P

Also, Deimos? I couldnt find any information leading to that.

I just hope, that if U13 does come out tomorrow, that it won't be released obscenely late... I'd like to have some time with it, without sacrificing any sleep, because Thursday is a very hectic day for me...

P.S. Pluto isn't a planet, either.

Edited by Braken

I just hope, that if U13 does come out tomorrow, that it won't be released obscenely late... I'd like to have some time with it, without sacrificing any sleep, because Thursday is a very hectic day for me...

IT IS A PLANET, DON'T YOU LIE TO ME BOY! *whips out belt*

It's a planet. *sniff* It's a gorram planet...*sobs in a corner.*

Edited by AscendantWyvern

Um... there there?

*offer of hug*

Or am I supposed to take you for a night of heavy drinking so you can forget this ever happened.

...And someone else will want it to be released obscenely early... I think it comes out straight after they finished,else finding a timezone that please everyone is quite hard since every country has warframe players now...

I to support the Pluto.  I don't care who disagrees....  I just can't let go.

I mean also 9 is the scared number of the Weaver of Fates.... this whole 8 planets thing is clearly a conspiracy.

I to support the Pluto.  I don't care who disagrees....  I just can't let go.

I mean also 9 is the scared number of the Weaver of Fates.... this whole 8 planets thing is clearly a conspiracy.

My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas.

There can be no peace without Pizza!

...And someone else will want it to be released obscenely early... I think it comes out straight after they finished,else finding a timezone that please everyone is quite hard since every country has warframe players now...

Well..... 12AM is as early as you can get