Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Im Too Dump To Pick A Gun In Each Hand (Bp For Duals Seriously?)

The_Sharp_Demonologist

i-cannot-brain-today-i-has-the-dumb-cat.

OK ok... i just realized something… Why in the world do I need a BP to use two Vipers at the same time? Why do I need to “forge” dual vipers? Hell WHY IN THE NAME OF LOTUS do I need a clan research to be able to use put a @(*()$ Cestra in each hand!

I don’t know you guys but needing not just a foundry to investigate for me but also using resources and credits just so I can learn how to grab a Viper (or any weapon for that matter) in each hand feels kind of insulting, no it is insulting actually. And if you think im even stupider for just noticing it now it’s because I haven’t used any Dual weapon until Hellion was released recently and realized that Dual Cestra is a Clan research weapon and though “Am I really doing research just to be able to use a Cestra in each hand?”.

It’s not a really hard concept guys, just craft two Cestra and use one in each hand, is it really that hard to figure out? Just saiyan.

Look I know DE needs money to keep the game as fun and bug free as possible but I don’t think that having to buy a blueprint, use resources and even the two weapons in question that took me so long to craft just to be able to use each on my hands. It’s a real waste you know.

I think the “Akimbo style” should be an option for the weapons, not all of them but the selected few that you can Akimbo whit. You would of course need to craft a second one to use it dual but once you get both you can simply equip em both at the same time and use it right away! Seriously stop using BP for dual weapons it’s a lame excuse. Why does the dual version of a weapon has to be threaten as a different weapon?

Side note:

If we get the option to choose if we want to go dual or not what if in Melee 2.0 we can equip different one-handed weapons together? Like a fang prime and a Heat dagger? Inchor whit Ether Sword? Would be cool, it would hit stat wise but imagine all the crazy combinations? The possibilities! Because some of us plays for fun you know.

Edited by The_Sharp_Demonologist

it's a necessary Evil.

though, in the future we could have two Secondary Slots and some Secondaries could simply take up two slots.

however, having separate Weapons for duals DOES mean we can get more Mastery.

Necesary Why? and if i want mastery why would i master a single Cestra then craft another cestra THEN crafting the Dual so i can master that one if i can just craft a new weapon alltogether and get even more Mastery without wasting resources and time.

I'd say it's so only one Catalyst is needed for the duals, and so mods and forma work for both weapons. Otherwise you would have to have two of all mods to make them work, and put a maxed hornet strike on each one + 2 catalysts, and Forma each one separately. At least logic and lore wise. I'm fine with the way they work now, it doesn't take that much resources or time to get most weapons nowadays.

because you have to build the mag holsters that allow you to reload 2 guns simultaneously

I'm gonna take this and run with it.

put a maxed hornet strike on each one + 2 catalysts, and Forma each one separately.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFthank goodness it is the way it is then!

I'd say it's so only one Catalyst is needed for the duals, and so mods and forma work for both weapons. Otherwise you would have to have two of all mods to make them work, and put a maxed hornet strike on each one + 2 catalysts, and Forma each one separately. At least logic and lore wise. I'm fine with the way they work now, it doesn't take that much resources or time to get most weapons nowadays.

Because you dont want to put a catalyst on one gun and Forma just os when you use it to forge the dual one your Catalyst and your forma AND mastery are all gone. Cause thats better right?

And im talking about how many people already potatoed a Cestra just so a few patch later DE released the Dual Cestra and you have to either craft another 2 cestras so you dont waste your potato or use that cestra whit the other, wasting all you time and effort to a new dual gun. Cause thats better right.

The dual cestras is stupid, yes.

However, it's a link. The cell/linking device in the akbronco prime links the two pistols, and more importantly, their mods together.

My point stands i can work on a single Bronko, maybe potato it just so all my masteries and Potato dissapear when i fuse both Bronkos. Hows that any better than what i suggest.

My point stands i can work on a single Bronko, maybe potato it just so all my masteries and Potato dissapear when i fuse both Bronkos. Hows that any better than what i suggest.

Can't have your cake and eat it. Supposing there is indeed a reason why you have to "fuse" or "sync" two single weapons to make a dual, it makes sense from my point of view to make two new dedicated guns for that process. Maybe the potato interferes with the process? In any case, if you could just take the potato out of the gun before using it for crafting a dual, most of this problem would go away.

Edited by Guest

Maybe i dont Want dual Cestras, maybe i want a Viper and a Tysis. It has been a constant mistake in all FPS to just simplify Akimbo Weapons. The only game i have played that handles dual wielding well is Salvador from Borderlands 2. Whit his especial you can have a shotgun in one hand and a Machine Gun in the other. Each whit its own ammo, aiming and all.

Can't have your cake and eat it. Supposing there is indeed a reason why you have to "fuse" or "sync" two single weapons to make a dual, it makes sense from my point of view to make two new dedicated guns for that process. Maybe the potato interferes with the process? In any case, if you could just take the potato out of the gun before using it for crafting a dual, most of this problem would go away.

THE CAKE IS A LIE! no i wont just "go whit it", if i see a problem i point it out. Thats how improvements occur you know

I mean the rank of the weapon not your Mastery as a whole, if you fuse a rank 30 Viper whit a rank 3 Viper the dual viper will be unranked. Like if it was a brand new weapon

And what would your suggestion be? Personally, adding the two weapons' exp up and then halving it seems good enough.