Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

My fellow Tennos, please fight on!

Those of us at the Asia timezone have to log off now, but we are with you in spirit.

We entrust our hopes and dreams with you; our fates are in your hands now.

Awesome that we're winning! Didn't expect a comeback!

It's a shame what the twitch chat has turned into though. Both sides are showing their ugliness in there. Both games are awesome, there is no need for all this name calling. :/

Yes, it most certainly is. At the current rate, we're getting 90 votes/minute. If that keeps up, we'll have gained over 8k votes in the next 90 minutes.

Math. Learn it.

It is possible. The problem is that their votes go up as well, so in reality is more then 2.4k votes...

Do you really believe people who doesn't even cares if this game wins or not, will check out the forums?

i believe a lot of forumer didnt voted

we could try to talk about it in other Warframe forum countires too >_<

Awesome that we're winning! Didn't expect a comeback!

It's a shame what the twitch chat has turned into though. Both sides are showing their ugliness in there. Both games are awesome, there is no need for all this name calling. :/

Yeah, I'm honestly feel sory for people who are neither of the game communities and walked into that.......mess.

I guess it's where the bad apples from both sides are hanging out. For now

My fellow Tennos, please fight on!

Those of us at the Asia timezone have to log off now, but we are with you in spirit.

We entrust our hopes and dreams with you; our fates are in your hands now.

"No pressure."

Chatbox is the twitch stream is really nasty. I wish they had mods to kick people.

Nah. They probably just sitting in the back and eating popcorns as we speak, watching as their profit come from this poll.

Just saying.

Edited by Lorche