Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

Tenno. A great enemy has risen against us. We must smite them before it's too late.

tumblr_lnqt9g9SAp1qlvf9ho1_500.jpg

Lmao...

Edit: For those who missed it on the first page, here's the link where you can go and vote.

Tenno reinforcements we need you!

http://www.mmobomb.com/ultimate-f2p-showdown-the-final-confrontation

Edited by (PS4)truelight4u

Well, smite was updated friday i think, probably many players comes on update day to try it. And with U13 fail, tons of our player take a break this week. Semifinal(wednesday, update day) had like 50k votes in 1-2 days. In finals we have the same number of votes in 3-4 days

Ikr?  Spending a couple minutes to send out an in game mail to everyone would take waaaay too much work :|

What did you miss about the added publicity the game would get out of winning this?

Doesn't it get publicity just from being featured in the top two of this competition?

Well, smite was updated friday i think, probably many players comes on update day to try it. And with U13 fail, tons of our player take a break this week. Semifinal(wednesday, update day) had like 50k votes in 1-2 days. In finals we have the same number of votes in 3-4 days

Smite updates on tuesdays/wed

Well it was a good run.. too bad butt hurt mabi players vote for smite

They're either staying out of it, or voting for us.

More likely Warframe players butthurt over the melee 2.0 delay. They'd probably be doing the same if DE had released the update while it was all buggy.

Well it was a good run.. too bad butt hurt mabi players vote for smite

I bet a bunch of angry mabinogi players voted against warframe just to smite us.

It's been said countless times, the reason Smite is winning is because Hirez advertised the poll better.

The Mabi community, by and large, has nothing to do with this.

Edited by Katakuna

Good, because you'd be cheating and make us look like crap.

Yeah I'm not going to do that, But the saddest thing is that smite should easily lost this, Because they only had about 15k votes in the semi finals..

Yeah I'm not going to do that, But the saddest thing is that smite should easily lost this, Because they only had about 15k votes in the semi finals..

They're winning because the majority of their player base wasn't aware of the poll last round and now they have a direct link to the poll in the games launcher so anyone who starts up the game can see it.

Edited by JerZeyCJ