The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Were You When They Actually Named Them .... The Dark Sector! (Dark Sectors Megathread)

Mak_Gohae

So what are you expecting to face in the various Dark Sectors (coming this wednesday)?

Personally, I'm hoping to see more rare enemies. Things like Powerfists, Flameblades, Lobber Crawlers, Sniper Crewmen, Fusion Moas, etc. The more underused or underperforming enemies I'm hoping to see show up here, to give people who are hunting these rare enemies an incentive for showing up.

Also, traps. Not just arc traps and security cameras and things, but environmental traps, similar to the Towers. Grinner flame turrets activated by proxy, Shockwave hallways where the radial shockwave from those orange moas come down in regular blasts, trap doors leaded to pits with nothing but rollers, things like that. It'd certainly give some challenge.

My fellow tenno... I am here today to tell you a story.

When I was a young space ninja of indeterminable origin I looked up at my mother and father space ninjas and I told them "Mem mem, Pep pep... one day I will own a galaxy wide empire the likes of which no one has ever known"

Sadly my space ninja parents died in a terribly unfortunate gold smelting accident (Hey, someone has to melt down all that gold to turn into Orokin bling) and could not live to see my dream come true, but today I am here to humbly request that in the name of my dead space ninja parents... you hand over control of the dark sector to me.

Now I hear some of you asking "but Tiqalicious, what's in it for me!?!" and to that I say "how dare you speak to me you filthy vagrant" but I digress...

All of the other Tenno will try to tell you that they are the right choice as leaders of the solar rails, but let me ask you Tenno..

Are they as handsome as me?

Are they as charismatic?

Will they rule the galaxy with an iron fist and use the profits to conquer the universe as we know it, driving the grineer and corpus to extinction and making sure that each and every Tenno can spend the rest of their lives in peace?*

The answer is clear Tenno. A vote for me is a vote for victory. Do not let my naysayers sway you to their side with their filthy propaganda such as

"He's lying to you"

"He will stab you in the back"

"He will stab you in the front"

"HE WILL STAB YOU"

These are nothing more than atrocious lies from weak, envious creatures. If you truly wish to see the Tenno prosper, then give me control of the dark sectors and I will lead us into an age of glory and prosperity.

Thank you for your time.

*Peace may include an eternity locked away in cryo sleep, while I spend all of your credits on ever more spectacular and grandiose syandanas

*Peace may include an eternity locked away in cryo sleep, while I spend all of your credits on ever more spectacular and grandiose syandanas

You sir are a charlatan and a fraud! Everyone knows you cannot merely buy syandanas with credits!

:p

Edited by Cpl_Facehugger