Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Female Concept - Ash Prime? New Wf Based On It?

tibits

One year later and I still wish we had that warframe.

I don't want female/male alternatives to warframes, that would be alot of work etc.

but it would be great if just the ash prime was a female version based on that original concept art, or if we could atleast get a new female warframe styled on that body.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/File:Ash_Female_Concept.png

Edited by tibits

Well, if the alt-gender frames would use the same skills it wouldnt be that much work prolly (only new models with altered statue and maybe some new animations that could be easily taken from the existing girlframes)

Fem-ash, and other frames(loki loki loki) would be interesting concepts and I would love to see them ingame.

This thread again.

No, i dont wanna see female Rhino or male Ember running around. That would be disturbing.

This is a thread about ash prime being female, or having a new female frame based on the ash concept.

it's not about male/female alternatives to existing frames.

Edited by tibits

Except, you know, the picture he posted is official concept art.

Except, you don't know, the picture pre-dates Ash. This was a concept before they made him, and that's besides the fact that they've already said no multiple times for female versions.

Mynki has drawn thousands of concepts, but that doesn't mean they're all going to be added. You should see how many different infested whip designs there were before scoliac was made.

Except, you don't know, the picture pre-dates Ash. This was a concept before they made him, and that's besides the fact that they've already said no multiple times for female versions.

Mynki has drawn thousands of concepts, but that doesn't mean they're all going to be added. You should see how many different infested whip designs there were before scoliac was made.

I actually already knew that...

Just saying that it's not some fanart version of ash with boobs bolted on.

Ive always really liked the female ash concept art, would love to see her as a teleporter type stealth frame, ash has teleport to back, loki has switch, she could have teleport to anywhere haha.

Powers based on teleporting and dimension shifting could be really interesting =D.

Ive always really liked the female ash concept art, would love to see her as a teleporter type stealth frame, ash has teleport to back, loki has switch, she could have teleport to anywhere haha.

Powers based on teleporting and dimension shifting could be really interesting =D.

Still waiting for a frame like this. A support/opportunistic frame, used to outflank enemies or gain high ground advantages- even teleport to cover to quickly regen.

Could easily be a stealth frame; if you've played Dishonored, you'd know Blink (teleport) is the most friggin' useful thing, and is a godsend on the hardest difficulty.

Still waiting for a frame like this. A support/opportunistic frame, used to outflank enemies or gain high ground advantages- even teleport to cover to quickly regen.

Could easily be a stealth frame; if you've played Dishonored, you'd know Blink (teleport) is the most friggin' useful thing, and is a godsend on the hardest difficulty.

Yeah its a fun aproach to stealth, ive not really played dishonored but what ive seen on youtube seems alright haha

I bet one of the 3-D designers made her already.  They are just like....lighting candles around the Female Ash hoping one day they'll be able to add her

Kreygasm

Edit:  They should like........you know........just replace male ash with female ash........because like...........JUST DO IT - NIKE

Kreygasm!!

Edited by Ishki88