The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alliance Forums

Hixlysss

I've browsed around, I've found nothing about any sort of forums, or even where to post "Looking for an Alliance!" thread. ANyone have any suggestions?

I'm in a lil ghost clan, 8 people, Silico is the clan name, wantin' to join an alliance with....practically anyone ^-^; I'm not the warlord, I'm just getting the word out, the warlord will be the one who determines anything about the alliance we join, I doubt they will be horridly picky about it.

Check out "The Solar Coalition" alliance. Main thread posted at Shadow Clan Recruitment. Or just click it on my profile. :)

I think it's a good idea to have a new section for inter-tier clan recruitment section here.

Or alternatively grow your clans and free yourself from the burden

"Unburden yourself from this mortal coil, <player name>. Join Us." "Why do you destroy us? We are your flesh." "We are countless. Consume us. Be reborn.

Edited by Cemges

It'll be nice to have a forum section for clans to look for alliances. I've been working on mine since January, with more activity as of Friday, when multiple clans began approaching me. Currently standing at a population of 2020, with the membership of most of the top Storm & Mountain clans.

Waiting on a few responses from choice clans to join up with us, but so far, everything is looking damn good.

Then we'd just change it... And that person would still have a one-clan alliance.

Correction. That poor fool would face the full might of the Coalition. XD

But seriously though, we're talking to the devs to ensure that the name is, infact, not taken.

Say. I'm still little bit confused about this whole new Dark sectors' idea.

I have a bunch of questions.There's so much unclear topics there so I can't even decide where to start.

1. Assuming that each of the Solar Rail Location is to be contested 24/7 since the time the 1st rail is built it means that all the time the "mission will be locked on Sabotage Tower mission, right? Then when do we have time to really play the original location mission?

2. Will there be any cooldown between the contest time?

3. What if more than 2 reailways built at a time? Will the new contests be scheduled?

Assuming that I do have over too much all ingame resources and as such not really interesting in new territories as DE clearly stated there will be no unique items/resources/things in Dark Sectors.