Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons That All Shooters Should Have And Warframe Is Missing.

The_Sharp_Demonologist

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP TENNO!

Krauserlols here whit a new Threat about weapons!!!!

Whenever I buy/download a new Shooter (specially sci-fi and over-the-top ones) I expect a certain group of weapons to be in the game but there are three that I think all non-CoD clone Shooters like Warframe should have: Flamethrowers, Chaingun/Gattling and Chainsaws.

Right now we have a Flamethrower that is not all that bad and a mini Chaingun (The Cestras) but we are lacking a big badass futuristic Chaingun either used by the enemy or us and a chainsaw, cause you know chainsaws solve everything.

Whit the implementation of Melee 2.0 I hope a Grineer Chainsaw is on the work (Let’s face it if there is a faction that will build a chainsaw it’s the grineer), one really heavy and noisy to strike fear on those who oppose me!

And whit the introduction of creative weapons like the Castanas, Penta and Stug I assume there is a pretty crazy Chaingun on our way.

What kind of CRAAAAAZY weapon would you like to see in the game? that kind of weapon you want to see how its implemented in your fav Shooters? Plz leave a coment and don’t forget:

EXPLOOOOOOOTIOOOOOOOOOOOOONS!

... yeah, no. We need more weapons that a proper space ninja would use, not a space marine.

I'm not necessarily agreeing with OP's suggestion, but that argument doesn't even make sense considering all the weapons we currently have.

Edited by Casardis

Flamethrower - Ignis
Chaingun - Supra, Gorgon

And it's thread not threat. Threat is something you threaten people with. "Give me all your money or I'll stab you" is a threat.

Also - Comic Sans. Nuff said.

Ok Step 1: Kill the comic sans. Seriously. Step 2: Get rid of the giant annoying text. Step 3: ??? Step 4: Profit.

We have a gatling chain gun, the Supra. Also it's good that this game doesn't follow the general stereotypes of other shooters. I don't want this to become another gears of war clone.  

When you said "Explotions" i thought of Mr. Torgue. We already got 2 chainguns, the soma and the gorgon. a chainsaw? you want something more awesome than a portable guillatine? (gallatine) that deals 400K damage? and what about that jat kittag? i dont think we need a chainsaw, we've 2 good chainguns (with soma being the most op atm) and the flamethrower, well, ignis is enough.

PS: what's with you and chainsaws anyways? you really like them don't you?... i'm assuming you threat trees a lot.

Meanwhile, Rhino stomps the ground and turns the battlefield into a Michael Bay movie.

Add some wub wub with Banshees for full effect.

Casardis Well we got a launcher that is somhow silent so yeah this space ninjas can do the F*** they want

Precisely.

Edited by Casardis