Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

Was hoping you would fix these problems too:

- Penta does no blast damage to Arc Traps

- Also, it seems like the Penta does NO BLAST DAMAGE to ANY boss (besides Phorid). Every time I explode a shot, nothing happens. To Lt. Kril, it does about 50 damage to the tubes when it should deal 15k plain damage (or less for the tubes). All in all, doesn't look like blast damage effects bosses.

- Take out the T2 keys from ODD rewards, really, please. Trying my hardest right now not to caps, but I did 55 waves of ODD. At wave 55, me and a group of friends FINALLY got the FIRST PRIME PART TO POP UP!!!! That means.. If every 5 waves is a reward, 50 / 5 = 10. All 10 constant rewards were T2 keys. Finally, wave 55 was over, and rewarded us an Ember Prime BP. Add more drops to the drop table, remove the keys, or decrease the key reward chance..... Please it's getting really annoying.

Thanks for the hotfix otherwise, DE!

Any news about survival spawn rates being way too low getting fixed? You know, with fewer enemies it's hard to keep up the support %. Even if we are so powerful that the enemies just die when they spawn, we can barely reach 15min on T3, let alone 40 as we did before u13... and this time our melees are even stronger!

Honestly the only thing that needs a rush to fix, in my opinion, is that immobility bug. Its a real hassel to get out of. On top, really does interfere with a tenno's playing experience quite heavily. Im also fairly certain it just came with u13. However, for the time being there are a couple things i know for sure: Only melee can allow you to move. Usually interacting with things ie lifesupport/hack console will restore your movement. Getting downed and revived can somtimes fix it as well. walking and sprinting will get you nowhere at all. Rolling will move the tenno but only in original direction of bug.... if you're like me meleeing around untill it fixes itself or you die is simplest solution without relog, etc.

Fixed Vauban's Bastille ability not properly affecting enemies that walk into it if it's been up for a bit already.

*eagerly waits for Bounce to be fixed*

Oh and yeah, fix Machete counter finisher also. It looks awkward killing an enemy right when the blade doesn't hit him.

Edited by Vannell

i just encountered a bug after using the life support on a survival mission where my tenno could not move

i think is a bug, but when i press "x" to activate a capsule in suv mission, i get stuck when the character stop to doing the animation to activate the capsule.

Same happened to me, I had to move by attacking with melee ._.