Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Identity Of The Tenno Spectres Are....

ZephyrPhantom

So, I was having fun killing Tenno Spectres with my Dread and Hate (No despair) with Excalibur using Stalker colour scheme. Stalker shows up, says you wannabe, no, and 3 shots me before I could put any decent damage onto him. Talk about irony.

I love this.  I've really been hoping for a better AI than the normal swarm/cover type AI of the other enemies, It's amazing to have a decent challenge. 

Though I must say, It can be a bit frustrating to have loki use my own abilities against me.

I am not impressed about the hype.

These specters, even on Pluto, where their increased HP makes them bullet sponges, are far easier to beat than Zanuka, Stalker, G3. I haven't found them to be a challenge and I did not notice any smart use of ability. The AI limited line of sight makes them fairly weak, just like the Stalker (who, at least, can teleport next to you). If you keep your distance, and the Orokin Towers have large spaces anyway, 2-3 marelok shots, or 1 to the head and they are dead dead dead.

I find the drones to be more dangerous in every way.

In lower level rails, they pose no more danger than a butcher.

just did my first rail-defense on ceres, a rhino face-tanked ~10 shots from my potatoed penta (which is really fun actually^^), however directly after that we ran into a volt that oneshot me and a high-defense rhino within seconds (which is not fun <.<)

Wonder....lore wise there is very few Tenno left and our forces are already spread thin, so why in the hell we are killing each other instead of cooperating towards the end goal of "balance" (or whatever the Lotus would call balance) ?

I guess technically we're not killing each other. We're killing proxies of each other, so it's more that we're demonstrating that we are able to and avoiding actually doing so (lore wise). 

Most likely clones, I don't remember normal Tenno shimmering. :P

Also, if anyone took Dread/Despair/Hate and went Stalker on these guys, I salute you. :3

If it means anything, I ended up engaging the Stalker in my very first conflict run (those bastards at Eclipse coaxed him into fighting for them!)

First time I recall beating him too, but I cheated: he's kind of slow on the whole dispel thing when Valkyr uses hysteria so I treated him like a punching bag for a little bit then finished him off with some quick sword play.  From then on, I was the Tenno hunter.

I don't know about their AI though.  For the most part, they seem to be acting like typical dumb enemies to me, just with effective melee and ranged combat options.

I've seen Volts use Electrical Shield and use it as cover, but that's all I can report on them so far. Got close to one to see what would happen, and he ends up trying to melee instead and forget the shield was ever there.

They also use Shock.

From what I've noticed:

Frost Spectre: Freeze, Ice Wave

Volt Spectre: Shock, Electric Shield

Trinity Spectre: Link, Blessing(?)

Excalibur Spectre: Radial Blind, Slash Dash

Loki Spectre: Switch Teleport.

And from what I can tell is that they are immune to knockback from abilities, and probably follow the same rule on how abilities on other players in PvP.

Edited by Sasquatch180