Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4/16/14 Connectivity Issues

Ketec

DE:

I know these issues aren't your fault and I'm not blaming you...

I also know you have already asserted you would recompense lost time on boosters, rail conflicts, and Argon degradation which is appreciated.

Players are also losing Stance mods along with other valuable mods from these attacks.

That's very frustrating...

While that isn't your fault, I'd ask that you do 2 things:

Make every rare stance mod available either in the market (personally preferred) or via alerts after this problem is resolved.

Employ a double resource weekend and/or plat purchasing discount (50% would be awesome)

This will to allow players to recoup some of the things they've lost from the market if they choose to.

Hopefully, you read this and thanks for your time.

Not sure if this has been posted already but i find it incredibly coincidental that all this DDOS occurred shortly after we had achieved victory against smite in that Free MMO poll thingimy. 

Not saying it is Smite or any of the others we had beaten but i used to play in the smite community and i know there is a large portion of them that arent above such attacks, although i hate to admit it, there are probably a few members of our community who would do the same.

You could if you were so inclined also claim it started after the release of U13; seriously, leave the conspiracy theories where they belong.

totalt disagree.Game still not stable.Im lost lots of exp and loot.I start hate this game

Some people manage to log in and play,the fun part is then they come back saying "The data was not saved" and asking for everything back!

It seems somewhat stable compared to yesterday when I couldn't even launch the game. Right now there is just a massive delay in the menu (foundry, codex, etc.) I was able to complete 2 missions without getting disconnected after but this still isn't "stable" in any sort of way. People are still getting disconnected here and there and I fear me too in a while. Please make sure you fix this as soon as possible, though don't rush it, we want it done properly even if it takes a while longer. We can all wait as long as you do your best :)

HaHAHAHA....friggin' login issues! Tried to log in for half an hour....then, suddenly, I was able to log in. Daily login bonus...what do I get? Orokin Catalyst BP! If I get a Mimas farm with 3 Nekros' with enough Oxium to build my Zephyr, this is the best day since my last birthday...

I'm not sure if the... Corpus is still ddosing the servers or not, but I can't log in due to invalid info or something like that, and judging by the fact that I could log onto here without a problem, I think something's wrong.

Think.

So I have been trying to upgrade my nikana, but I need oxium so I have been trying to get the last bit i need at kappa, alas i disconnect after every mission is completed and lose all the oxium i gained in said mission.

So, what's the story behind all these DDOS and stuff? I thought server instability is common in MMO still in heavy development?

Is there really a story behind all these? Or is it just the community's bullS#&$? Sorry that I haven't keep up with the game developments.

Oh well.

lXsZJ1E.gif

Edited by acrox999