Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4/16/14 Connectivity Issues

Ketec

Progress? Where?

Comparin to yesterday there is progress, at least I can play once in a while and chat is working. Second of all, Rebecca already adressed most of problems, promissed to compensate boosters, alerts and such.

Stop the hate pls. Be patient, it's beta after all, and as I've said DDOS attacks arent easy to fix.

Keep Calm

And

Go

Outside

.......Smirk.

had the problem twice , and it's always after a mission where we open the orokin vault with dragon key. Once we get to the vault we get the corrupted mod. Lotus begins to say that something is wrong. Then nothing. We get to extraction , and it tells us we got the mod. The screen stays black , then lotus end her explanation (infested going to turn) then nothing. It finally times out , we get to the lobby , but it says progress could not be saved. a few sec after we get disconnected and we cant login anymore.  Happened two time , each time in a derelict extermination , and each time the four people of the squad has the same bug.

If your affinity booster is still ticking then yeah DE should probably shut the game down. Sadly Money > Sense when it comes to this dev. I hope they refund you the booster.

They probably don't want to shut it down because then no one will be playing and spending money. It's a sad truth but hey what can you do.

Edited by NoirProxy

Not sure if this has been posted already but i find it incredibly coincidental that all this DDOS occurred shortly after we had achieved victory against smite in that Free MMO poll thingimy. 

Not saying it is Smite or any of the others we had beaten but i used to play in the smite community and i know there is a large portion of them that arent above such attacks, although i hate to admit it, there are probably a few members of our community who would do the same.

Well the game seems to be launching just fine but every time i complete a mission the screen stays black for a while then, says failed to update account. Sigh come on when will this be fixed i have so far wasted an entire 24 hours on my resource boosters -_-  

Disconnected 3 times on this morning in survival III missons at 45 min mark :(
Later i finnaly got that rhino prime chassis and right on extraction point

disconnect again! but after reloging (Thank God!) i got the reward

Guys Seriously 1/2 of this thread is "my booster time is being wasted"

***READ***

"We will be compensating those who purchased time sensitive boosters in the coming day or two. We will also have an update tomorrow on the plan for unplayable Alerts during the downtime."

I'm also have stability issues, UI is very slow to respond i.e clicking on things like the foundry and claiming stuff that has been built, 

Game regularly boots me out of the game claiming login errors and update launcher fails to update...

Game in general is slow to react also, Warframe Website is also slow, im from the UK if that helps.

Just giving the DEVS a heads up...

Hope your all ok and getting some sleep when fixing this, remember a rested mind is more productive than working all the way through the night and getting no sleep...

dealing with a problem rested can help allot more, so make sure you guys and gals at DE get your allocated rest and hope you have this fixed soon

Take care :D