Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reflection Is Killing Conclave.

War_Admiral_Adama

Yes delete it !1 it will only cause more problems in the long run, and e-peeners aren't the kind of customers you want anyways.

Customers are still customers. It's still in their best interest to keep relations good, but the only thing that really matters is the money to keep going.

That said, I can tell the amount of people here that don't actually play conclave (the ones suggesting to go around those blocking, and those who say that conclave changes affect the PvE)

Customers are still customers. It's still in their best interest to keep relations good, but the only thing that really matters is the money to keep going.

Customers should be aware of what the store they are visiting is actually selling. This is PvE game and is advertised as PvE game. Yet you get people going in here saying.. "You know what would be grand? PVP!"

I don't go to shoe shop and demand they start selling noodles. If I want my fill of noodles I'll go somewhere else.

Edited by LocoWithGun

Customers should be aware of what the store they are visiting is actually selling. This is PvE game and is advertised as PvE game. Yet you get people going in here saying.. "You know what would be grand? PVP!"

I don't go to shoe shop and demand they start selling noodles. If I want my fill of noodles I'll go somewhere else.

I like warframe PvP. Not other game PvP.

That said, I can tell the amount of people here that don't actually play conclave (the ones suggesting to go around those blocking, and those who say that conclave changes affect the PvE)

I love you.

PvP was never intended to even exist in the game, and was added as little more than an afterthought because players kept asking for it. It's a niche gametype that a very small portion of the playerbase participates in, and I doubt things will ever be balanced with PvP in mind. It'll always be PvE, first and foremost.

Are people hating on this thread just because it has PvP elements? They're a clan based on playing conclaves, and I'm fairly certain most of us don't play or even give much of a Rat's &#! about it. That being said I'd at least bother to check my facts instead of saying whatever as compared to someone who has specifically said they've tried the options. Stop being condescending, they play Warframe also.

As for the whole reflection thing, sounds like a real problem. Just ban blocking.

I'm gonna move this to Conclave feedback. I'll leave a link to it in GD.

Honestly, the concerns about it in this thread make a lot of sense to me.

Conclaves could probably due with a few hard caps on certain stat types. The changes don't need to effect anything but Conclaves. I feel it is a reasonable thing to ask for.

Are people hating on this thread just because it has PvP elements? They're a clan based on playing conclaves, and I'm fairly certain most of us don't play or even give much of a Rat's &#! about it. That being said I'd at least bother to check my facts instead of saying whatever as compared to someone who has specifically said they've tried the options. Stop being condescending, they play Warframe also. As for the whole reflection thing, sounds like a real problem. Just ban blocking.

I also love you.

I got a fix.

Unmodded gear to be eligible to fight in the conclaves.

No more one shot cannons, no more reflection abuse.

Ehhh?

Ehhhhh?

Improvement to conclaves all around.

I like the sound of it, but I don't know how others would feel.

Edited by Utarious

Just posted on a thread that I'm fine with PvP as long as it doesn't interfere with the PvE. "nerf this into the ground or at least reduce the damage reflected by 90%". No. That would make it useless against the NPC's, like it was before melee 2.0 - when nobody ever used it. If they're blocking, don't shoot. Use a power to damage them, or try to break their block my making them run out of stamina. Also, I'm pretty sure it doesn't reflect melee damage back, so you can attack them with melee to drain their stamina. On the other hand, it only reflects damage if they are facing you, so try and get behind/above them.

Edit: If this change would only effect Conclaves, that would be fine with me. However, I'm sure there are ways to get around it. At the very least - if you can't beat them, join them.

Edited by Jordio99

I got a fix.

Unmodded gear to be eligible to fight in the conclaves.

No more one shot cannons, no more reflection abuse.

Ehhh?

Ehhhhh?

Improvement to conclaves all around.

I like the sound of it, but I don't know how others would feel.

Personally, I'd just cap max damage reflect in conclaves at like 25. Then I'd start pooling the people for information on mods or statistics other than just Reflection that need their own Conclave-only Caps.

I figure it is probably overdue that DE did a quick run through over that sort of detail.

Holy crap guys, way to beat this guy into the ground over nothing. If you don't care about the conclaves and it doesn't concern you, leave. He never suggested a game-wide nerf. Just look at Warframe abilities...They have been specifically redesigned for PvP. It's not like other mods cannot be modified only for the conclaves if they truly break something. And honestly? If I wanted to play Nyx in the conclaves, (lol no, but you get my point.) what ability am I supposed to use to stun them again? And, you know, that penta I don't have equipped that will apparently solve the problem? Am I supposed to sit here for a minute and wait for him to stop blocking?

A person who can sit in a corner blocking to stall the game when I don't have a counter equipped opens up opportunities for serious trolling. The requirement to completely redesign a build just to deal with them could seriously gimp your gameplay when you're against anybody else, and completely changes the viable PvP possibilities, rendering certain frames or weapons useless. A redefinition of the entire system because of one potential troll mechanic just breaks the gamemode completely. The last thing it needs is to be even worse than it is now. With one shotting capabilities, can you honestly say "just get behind him" with a straight face? Clearly you guys underestimate peoples ability to turn around...It's not a fun feature to hope someone isn't quick enough to turn around.

Sheesh...Calm down guys, the insults I've seen are going way too far. Is he not allowed to state his concerns over the gamemode just because other people don't like the gamemode...? If you guys honestly believe DE would fix the problem by nerfing the mod as a whole for PvE as well, (when everybody already finds it useless, mind you.) you should not be insulting this guy, you should be stating your concerns to DE. I'm sure they full well understand the complications behind that.

Holy crap guys, way to beat this guy into the ground over nothing. If you don't care about the conclaves and it doesn't concern you, leave. He never suggested a game-wide nerf. Just look at Warframe abilities...They have been specifically redesigned for PvP. It's not like other mods cannot be modified only for the conclaves if they truly break something. And honestly? If I wanted to play Nyx in the conclaves, (lol no, but you get my point.) what ability am I supposed to use to stun them again? And, you know, that penta I don't have equipped that will apparently solve the problem? Am I supposed to sit here for a minute and wait for him to stop blocking?

A person who can sit in a corner blocking to stall the game when I don't have a counter equipped opens up opportunities for serious trolling. The requirement to completely redesign a build just to deal with them could seriously gimp your gameplay when you're against anybody else, and completely changes the viable PvP possibilities, rendering certain frames or weapons useless. A redefinition of the entire system because of one potential troll mechanic just breaks the gamemode completely. The last thing it needs is to be even worse than it is now. With one shotting capabilities, can you honestly say "just get behind him" with a straight face? Clearly you guys underestimate peoples ability to turn around...It's not a fun feature to hope someone isn't quick enough to turn around.

Sheesh...Calm down guys, the insults I've seen are going way too far. Is he not allowed to state his concerns over the gamemode just because other people don't like the gamemode...? If you guys honestly believe DE would fix the problem by nerfing the mod as a whole for PvE as well, (when everybody already finds it useless, mind you.) you should not be insulting this guy, you should be stating your concerns to DE. I'm sure they full well understand the complications behind that.

I love you more than anybody. Ever. 

My suggestion here would be get a strong enough melee and ground slash them.
Second, Explosives ( I hate it, so much. )

3rd, Shoot them from behind

4th, If you guys are the best of the best, I wish to vs your clan. No reflection or anything like that.

I have been known to be one of the top conclave players so I always like a challenge. I hope to ttys lynches