Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2014 Easter Event (Collectibles?)

RocketBlackMan

Forgive me if there are already posts on this topic, but are there any other collectibles to be acquired during the 2014 Easter Event on Warframe?  I'm familiar with the Easter color pallette being purchasable for 1 credit in the market (if you haven't done so already go get this wonderful deal now, Tenno!) but are there any other collectibles such as appearance items, etc. that are to be found?  Thanks again for your assistance, Tenno!

Edited by RocketBlackMan

What's the best planet to farm them on?

Hes joking about the bunny ears and senti bunny skin, there is only the corpus, containers and the color that exist. and if not i want prof that he got it

Edited by BabyKurama

Thought so, but it's the wish thinking that still exist ^^

I don't know what you guys are talking about, I just collected all the components to build my Nyx Bunny Suit skin thats gonna finish in 24hr.

Man I thought getting stances from the Corpus was a pain, getting the parts for this skin was crazy!

Yeah people made a huge stink when DE released candy cane skins for Christmas. Seems we got far too many srsbsnss folks in this game, I guess.

So you might as well give up on any sort of holiday skins for weapons/warframes. DE tried once, an extremely loud vocal minority retaliated, and thus DE probably won't do it again for quite some time.

I don't know what you guys are talking about, I just collected all the components to build my Nyx Bunny Suit skin thats gonna finish in 24hr.

Man I thought getting stances from the Corpus was a pain, getting the parts for this skin was crazy!

Where did you find bunny chassis?! I keep getting damn systems 4 already....