The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That Special Somegun

Arxiun

So everyone eventually finds the set that just... clicks. Whether it be finding the thrill of mowing down enemies in a line, or picking them off one by one as they wonder who is killing them, everyone finds the weapon they enjoy the most because it fits their play style. And that goes for warframes too. For me, I LOVE they way frost plays, and have never unequipped hate since I got it. I think I might stick with my WTV or Aklex, and I am not even close with a primary, but thats besides the point. What I want to know: What makes you guys "click". What do you enjoy the most? Just a fun little topic, want to see what the rest of the community thinks.

Doesn't matter.  i can use any warframe with any weapon and do fine.  I have my favorites though.

Secondary: Brakk

Melee: Scindo, Fragor, Hate

I didn't get my hands on the boltor prime ATM, but i liked the boltor in dmg 1.0 very much

EDIT: Scindo with dagger axe skin <3

Edited by A.o.D.

Nyx for favorite frame. She's not as durable as Rhino, but her CC abilities really make her shine both solo and co-op.

I'll take my Soma for times when I just want to get through levels, like when I'm grinding for mod drops or whatever. Otherwise I prefer Latron Prime, or Paris Prime when I want to snipe at things. One of these days I'll try a Vectis.

Brakk for those times when I'm taking my Soma and just need to kill stuff as fast as possible. Otherwise, Akvasto, Akstiletto, or Dex Furis.

Before Melee 2.0, I swore by Dual Ichor. After Melee 2.0, they're still pretty good but my Amphis with Clashing Forest is a total beast. Ragdolling bad guys into low orbit never gets old.

Volt's Electric Shield + Supra = hitscan instagib. It's amazing and is still my favorite means of "that needs to die this instant" killing.

I solo the Jackal with this for fun. Don't even aim at his legs, the electric damage keeps him stunned and you will just eat through his massive shield and health by aiming at its body and it won't be able to regenerate like it would if you hit its legs then body, then legs, then body.

I've tried all the Warframes and one in particular stood out for me beside, Nekros, Rhino, Oberon, Frost and Mag. His name, Volt. I found Volt to be a very fun frame to use. Something about him made me feel OP and I felt like I played better with him, which is strange because one would figure that Rhino's Iron Skin and Stomp makes one feel invincible and skillful but I beg to differ. I can't figure it out but I like Volt. 

As for weapons I like the Karak, Soma, Kunai, Latron, Dex Furis, Ether Reaper, and Dual Kamas. What I use though is the Soma, Ether Reaper and Kunai. I just like the way they handle.

Edited by (PS4)truelight4u

I had always liked the Grakata. It was one of the guns that people didn't typically enjoy, due to lack of damage. I thoroughly enjoyed it for its insatiable ammo consumption, being able to tear through people in mere seconds. Now it's even better; it has elevated critical/elemental "proc" rates.

Its rapid-fire ability is just insane.