The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Ash Blade Storm Bug Megathread

Sazabi

Can't see why it would be a packet loss thing. I was the host. I've seen a few topics on this, but not many mention the clone being stuck. Not sure how long the clones have been on ash (I hadn't played for quite a while since many updates ago) but I assumed that had something to do with it. Never had this issue prior.

I used Blade Storm, and everything went normally, until it should have ended. At this point his hidden blades didnt unequip and I couldnt use any abilities because it thought an ability was in use (I could still shoot and everything, but it showed the blades equipped). I couldn't jump, but when I went higher than my current position i wouldnt drop back down to ground level (example I went up stairs, but couldnt go back down because i was just floating.).

I think what caused the glitch was that my target died before i teleported to it, though I'm not 100% sure.

I was doing Orikin Derelict Defence, as I went to use Blade Storm I killed about 2 enemies before I stopped, but I noticed that i was floating in the air, and as I walked around the area where the objective was, my two clones were standing there, doing nothing. I myself could switch between my primary and secondary, I could shoot, do damage, couldn't melee and enemies couldn't damage me, they would try to attack me but would do so in vain. I could also endlessly slide, that was fun. I also took two screen shots, one of my two clones looking as noble as ever, and one of me at the top of the world limit looking at the cluster of enemies. There were also two instances the prior session on Orikin Derelict Defence where I was using Blade Storm while I was down, I was also being revived while doing this Blade Storm, and another instance where I was instantly revived. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get screenshots of me doing this.
http://gyazo.com/f6a8c621c189bc61329c56842df3da87
http://gyazo.com/da62573f28eaf005b553e118caa01870

Not sure where in the bugs section this goes so I'll just post it here.

So my friend was playing ash in the void with me(I was host, playing T1MobileDefense)

Right after he completed his Bladestorm animation he started to walk around and could not descend down at all. He would only stay the previous elevation he was at.(only could ascend not descend) While in his bugged state he could Shoot/Run/Crouch/Slide(when sliding he would do it endlessly unless he ascended or got ST'd by me) and was targetable by enemies. What he could not do was Jump and use Abilities. Luckily I was playing Loki with SwitchTeleport so I was able to move him about the level.

Some Pictures:

oZx7GX1.jpg

6oyu3eL.jpg

Edited by TDooG

This ALWAYS happens every third time I use bladestorm, even faster with laggy hosts, but DE has yet to fix this game-stopping bug. This has crashed my game multiple times, so there's obviously something very wrong.

I also have random ash duplicates going around and actually fighting enemies, gained a random rank 30 skana for the duration of a game, and created decoys of ash that sit on pods. Each and every one of these bugs came with a floating bug.

The worse part? It's been going on for months, since before U10.

DE, for God's sake, fix this.

I remember this happening to me right after the Jupiter tileset upgrade.. So i was on Elara walking around in the orange sky, slide/walking thru the corridors I could reach.. Made for some nice screenshots though, and I had to die to get out of it.

This is a know bug for a while now i believe... Ive had the same happen to me several times on the PC and the PS4 version.

You guys also have the issue where Ash falls out of the map during a blade storm, dies, and after a revive still keeps falling ?

dear DE,

so i was using bladestorm when i suddenly got stuck with blades when i suddely float then i tried many method to make me debug like wall running suicide but no use DE pls patch this bug its annoying i hav vid as prove its on my youtube channel and if u see this right when i post im sorry the vid is still uploading (the video name is warframe bug )and i did not hack i swear its a bug (my yotube channel is kickron20 with blacklight retribution pic pls check it out also wallrunning made me go higher thats why in the vid i was at the top,my english sucks also sorry and thanks,

thanks and hope to hear from u soon

best regards,

loxe

Edited by loXeSbOx

So there i was, having a fantastic time with my new Ash frame. I used Bladestorm- and it happened.

I was forever stuck in Bladestorm mode, hidden blades unsheathed, unable to use my weapon or any powers. Nor could i jump or fall down once i was pushed up. I was able to slide infinitley. It was more of a fun time for me than a gamebreaker, and it was fixed after i left the mission but i thought it was worth mentioning. I am sure others have experienced it too. I've only seen it happen once and can't determine a cause but maybe some other members can provide some insight.

Haha probably will be more than that. It's cool though, game is still in beta after all. Just thought i would put it out there in case it wasnt heard about. I have a hard time finding the time to watch dev streams so i dont hear about the news that is told there till it hits the game

Ash's Blade Storm bug is still in effect, even though it was reported as fixed.

2ZXqHrl.jpg

As you can see in the picture above. Floating. Can't take damage. Unable to attack. Air walk. The works.

Sorry DE, but this bug is still here sadly.